Chapter 10

Harry had finally got out of his long day of work and he was excited to get home and hold Luna in his arms.

Harry drove to Niall's house to go get Luna. Harry parked at the gate and pushed the button outside the gate, which made it open, Niall knew Harry was coming so he gave access to him to come in any time.

Harry parked behind Niall's car and headed up to the mansion and knocked on the door.

Not a second later, Niall answered the door.

"Hey ni."

" hey Haz, come on in." Niall moved to let Harry in," luna fell asleep, she's in my room asleep surrounded by pillows."

Harry smiled," thank you again for taking Luna on a shot notice."

" no problem Hazza, she was not a problem, a sweet angel." Niall leads him into the living room," i need your help Harry."

"Of course anything."

" I know I shouldn't be the one to tell you this but... Zayn is Married to Liam from the band they have been married for over 5 years now and they have a daughter and a son on the way, Liam still has no clue he cheated on him with you or that Zayn has another Daughter."Niall says scratching the back of his head.

"OH THAT ASSHOLE!!! I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING, THERE WAS NO WAY HE WAS SINGLE WHEN HE MET ME, CHEATING BASTERED!!! !!!" Harry said roaring with rage.Harry hated the fact that Zayn had said he was single and no kids....

"I know, i hated Zayn ever since I figured it out, that's why i need your help to expose the assshole, plus i might have a small crush on Liam and i want him to be mine, he should be with someone who actually loves him and wouldn't cheat on him." Niall says blushing.

" of course i am, that jerk is going down, now how we will do this?" Harry says as he sat down.

" i was thinking of Making Zayn jealous by you and i being a 'couple' and maybe get Luna to call me baba or something, it will make Zayn flip and i will make sure that Liam will be there when Zayn flips so he can hear the truth."

" that's perfect Ni!"

" thanks, so i guess all we have to do is be a couple and get Zayn jealous."

" yeah, operation Defeat Malik is on the go."