Chapter 7

Harry was going around his house trying to clean up after the party, the yard was a mess and he needed to get it clean.

The party went great!! Everyone had fun and Luna was now washed up and down for bed early, she was so played out, the poor thing.

Harry got many pictures one of the cutest was when she got into the cake and a picture of her smiling in her in her one year old tank top and tutu.

Harry loved it

Harry loved it.

Right now Niall was cleaning outside in the backyard while Harry was cleaning in the dining room and the kitchen.

Harry was still frustrated and mad that Zayn never showed up, he promised to be there for Luna but he never did, he broke his promise...

Harry kept looking into the baby monitor to make sure Luna was ok, lately she has been having nightmares and had been losing her breath because of it.

Harry hears the doorbell go of," coming!"

Harry dried his hands off on a towel and headed towards the door, Harry opened the door and came face to face with...

Zayn Malik.

Harry glares at Zayn," what the hell are you doing here?"

" i came for Luna's party." He says while shrugging

"LIKE HELL, YOUR SO LATE ITS UNREAL!!" Harry says as he yelled in his face,"YOU PROMISED YOU LITTLE GIRL AND ME THAT YOU WOULD BE HERE FOR HER!! BUT CLEARLY NOT!!!"

Zayn sighed looking at his phone ," I overslept and I forgot i'm sorry, can i see Luna now?"

" YOU OVER SLEPT OVER THE HOLD DAY?! AND FORGOT!!! LIKE HELL YOU COMING NEAR MY DAUGHTER SO FUCK OFF ZAYN!!" Harry slammed the door in his face not caring if it hit his face.

He deserved it for hurting his felling and not caring for Luna's life

Like hell Zayn was getting close to Luna, he did want him to build trust with her just to beak it down in the end.

The house was full of cries, Harry hated when she cried.

" I'm coming princess, daddy won't let anyone hurt you!!"