Chapter 16

~ A year and across the Ocean later~

Harry woke up to the sound of crying.. He groaned and got out of bed and shuffle across the room to the two bassists that were in the room.

He went over to the first bassist where one of his twins was laying crying his little eyes out.

" shh Kylo your going to wake Kaiden with your crying, now you don't want me to split the attention don't you." Harry coos at his week old son that was starting to calm down and looked around, Harry chuckled," thought so."

Harry went over and sat down on his bed and started to feed Kylo. Not long later the door opened a bit and a small figure was standing at the door," Daddy?"

" morning Mavie." Harry smiles at his daughter nearly 3 year old Maveryck ( formally named Luna) who clutch her teddy bear looking at her daddy smiling even more.

Maveryck went over and crawled in beside Harry," eating?"

" yes baby Kylo is eating." Harry says rubbing Kylo's check.

Maveryck or Luna as she was called is delayed in her speech and it's not getting any better

Maveryck giggled," other baby?"

" Kaiden is in the little bed over then, you can go look at him if you want." Harry says now trying to burp Kylo.

Maveryck squealed and went over and looked at the baby. The Twins look exactly like Zayn, the tan skin, hazel eyes, dark raven hair, checks nose etc.

Harry smiled before getting out of bed and walked downstairs holding the baby monitor in one hand and Kylo in the other and went down and placed Kylo in the swing before heading back up to grab Kaiden and Maveryck.

Harry went to the kitchen and saw his roommate Jayden was cooking breakfast," morning Jay."

" Morning Colt Jayden says in his deep Australian accent.

Harry change his named to Colton. He really did not want no one to know he and his daughter were involved with the Zayn Malik Scandal.

" wncle Jay!" Maveryck ran to Jayden and he welcomed her with open arms.

"Mav!" Jayden says hugging her tightly. Harry looks at his two boys wide awake looking around in their swings and Maveryck who had the most contagious and nicest laugh in the world.

Harry loved his new life...

He hoped no one would find out who he really is...

He doesn't want Zayn to find out..

______________________

Kylo Zayn Styles and Kaiden Javadd Styles born: January 29,2016

Kylo Zayn Styles and Kaiden Javadd Styles  born: January 29,2016

Maveryck Rose Styles born July 16, 2013