Chapter 13

After the Sound check and the meet up, all 5 lads and Luna head back to the dressing room.

Harry met Louis and they got a long pretty well, Louis was a nice lad.

As they did the Soundcheck, harry stood side stage out of view and When they did the meet up, harry stayed close to the door, out of the way.

He really did not want people to question him about why he was there and why Luna looks like Zayn, so he stayed as far away as possible.

Niall had his arm around Harry's waist and Harry can see how Zayn was angry, he seen how Zayn kept glaring at Niall and he saw how Zayn keeps his hands tightly in a fist.

Once they were in the room, Zayn glares at Harry," can i talk to you alone?"

Harry nods," sure."

From behind Zayn Harry can see Niall wink, harry smiles.

" come on Li, let's leave them talk by themselves, they must want to catch up." Niall says to get Liam outside the door but close enough to hear everything, so maybe they can finally get Zayn to confess.

Louis had followed the two other boys out and as soon as the door closed Zayn was in a rampage!

" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH NIALL?!" Zayn yells at harry.

" WELL YOU WERE NEVER THERE AND NIALL WAS!!"

"WELL BREAK UP WITH HIM!!!"

"NO I WILL NOT!!! I AM WITH HIM BECAUSE HE NEVER BROKE A PROMISE AND WILL NEVER BE A CHEATER LIKE YOU!!!"

"I DID NOT BREAK A PROMISE AND I NEVER CHEATED!!!" Zayn lied straight in Harry's face.

"OH YEAH!! WHAT ABOUT YOUR DAUGHTER'S FIRST BIRTHDAY, YOU PROMISED TO BE THERE, BUT YOU WERE NOT AND YOU BROKE THE PROMISE TO LUNA! OH AND YOU DID CHEAT, YOU CHEATED ON LIAM WITH ME!!! YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE SINGLE JACK ASS!!!"

" YES I CHEATED ON LIAM, SO WHAT? I DON'T LOVE HIM LIKE I LOVE YOU!!" Zayn yells as he sighed as he finally said the truth," i never meant to hurt you, I loved you the day we met, i just stayed with Liam because i wanted to be there for my daughter and son."

"Really? All we had was for nothing." Zayn hears a sad voice from behind him.

Zayn turned around and saw that Liam was standing there tears running down his cheeks.

" liam i-" before Zayn could finish.

"Forget it Zayn just forget it, you will never see your other kids again." Liam says putting his hand up to stop him before walking out the door saying nothing else.

Zayn fell to his knees, what had he done... He messed up one family for another and now he lost his two kids.....