Chapter 9

Niall had parked his car into one of private spots in the back of the studio and luckily no one noticed his car on the way in, so no paps or fans followed him.

Niall got out of the car and went to the back of the car to open the door to a giggling Luna. Niall chuckles lightly as he unbuckles her and placed her onto his hip.

Niall grabbed the bag that Harry gave him and then closed the door and headed inside.

Niall got to the studio and he walked in and saw Liam and Zayn in there, Oh god!

Niall knew everything that happened between Zayn and Harry and he knew that Liam knew nothing about it...

He also knew that Harry did not want Luna close to Zayn because he already broke to many promises and he was scared if Luna got close to him, he would break her heart like he did to Harry.

Liam smiled at Niall," hey Ni, who is this Cutie?"

Niall walked in closer," I'm babysitting for my friend, Luna Here, her dad had got in called last minute and had no one else to ask."

"Aww That's so sweet of you Ni." Liam walked over and put his arms out," may i?"

Niall quickly passed her over ignoring Zayn's hard Glare, Niall hoped Liam found out the truth, Zayn should be cleared out of how a dirty little liar he is.

Maybe then Niall had a chance with Liam and to take care of the kids.... He had a huge Crush on Liam but never told no one.

Liam held Luna just over his bump and it looked so cute.

"Li, we better get going, we don't want to be late for the appointment

"Li, we better get going, we don't want to be late for the appointment." Zayn says trying to hide his nervousness in his voice.

Liam got out of his baby trance," oh yeah, here Ni." Liam handed Luna back," She is so cute, she reminds me of someone."

Niall gave a small smirk, he so wanted to tell him, before he could say a word, Zayn pushed Liam lightly out of the room as he passed he bent down and whispered into Niall's ear.

" Watch your back Horan."