Chapter 5

Today was Luna's first birthday and everything was going at full swing, family and some friends were setting up the back yard, decorating in and out.

Harry was upstairs in Luna room getting her up from her nap so they can start the party. Harry had grabbed Luna from her crib and then placed her onto the changing table, changed her nappy.

Harry went to her closet and grabbed the costume and then put it on her, he smiled at her cause she looks so cute! He picks her up and then he went downstairs and saw his mom and step dad.

His mom cooed," oh my god she is so cute!!"

Harry chuckles," i know right?!"

Harry placed her down and then he took many pictures.

A hour later all Luna's little friends from daycare arrived with their parents

A hour later all Luna's little friends from daycare arrived with their parents. The party was in full swing.

The door bell rang and harry answered and saw it was Niall," hey Niall."

" hey harry, sorry i'm late." Niall says as he juggles a big box in his arms

(Kinda like with Stiles did for Lydia in teen wolf ):

Harry chuckles," come on in mate, why do you got a big box?"

" i might of gotten something for Luna." Niall winks at him as he walks in and placed the gift down.

" you didn't have to." Harry says rubbing the back of his head, why would Niall do this? He barley know them.

" i want to, i want to spoil her, like the little princess she is." Niall says as they walk out back.

" fine.." Harry sighs in defeat," well enjoy the party."

Nearly everyone was there... Except for Zayn... Of course that jerk back out... Harry knew it was to good to be true....

Zayn never wanted to be there for their daughter...

He fell for his lies and tricks again...

He was for sure that won't happen again!!