Unraveling Rosen

S Y N O P S I S

Meet Hazel Stevens. She's a normal seventeen-year-old teenage girl. She gets good grades, is friendly towards everyone, barely gets into trouble and has her whole future planned ahead. When her family moves from a small town in Maine to a beach town in Florida, her whole world is turned upside down when she meets the mysterious boy named Rosen.

Now, meet Rosen Creed. A so-called bad boy who's redoing his senior year of high school. He doesn't care about what people think of him and most of the time he's seen all alone. Before everything fell apart, high school was his kingdom and he was the most friendly and popular guy in town. Now, his only dream is to try and finish high school before moving to the big apple to start a new life for his family.

When the two of them accidentally meet in a dance studio, the mysterious boy who pushes away everyone that attempts to talk to him intrigues Hazel. And that's when she decides she will try to unravel the mystery that is Rosen Creed. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

COPYRIGHT : 

All rights reserved to -chanel. 

Please do not steal this story. Everything belongs to me unless stated otherwise. I will unleash my inner dragon on you if I find out that you've attempted to steal this. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

START DATE: January 2016

END DATE: August 2017

WORD COUNT: Approx. 110K 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

C A S T I N G

Lily Collins as Hazel Stevens