36 | developpé

3 6 

d e v e l o p p é 

A large, relatively slow leg gesture. The gesture limb begins from first or fifth position, passes through passé, to extend at 90° or higher to the front, side, or back

Rosen has been living with my family for the past month now. The explanation is very simple: mom didn't want Rosen to live alone while he's going through a rough patch so she asked him to stay with us.

Of course Rosen didn't have anything against that. He was happy to spend every possible minute with me. During that time, he also managed to prove to me that he does care about me and the incident with the red head was a misunderstanding and something like that will never happen again.

Loads of people have told me the whole 'once a cheater, always a cheater' thing, but technically Rosen never cheated. Sure, he agreed to give a hickey to a girl, who wasn't his girlfriend, but that never actually happened. So technically, he didn't cheat on me. Plus, I can understand why he wasn't in his right mind. He explained everything to me so now I can understand him better.

Isabella totally wasn't happy with the fact that Rosen came to life with us. Since he lived in the guest bedroom, she couldn't have Graham over all the time. To be honest Rosen rarely slept in the guest bedroom, but Isabella doesn't need to know that and neither does my mom.

I remember at first Isabella was all 'why don't you live with your own family' which might've been super triggering for Rosen but he just brushed it off like nothing happened. He's getting used to the fact that no one knows his parents are dead so he can't overreact if people mention them in any way. It's not their fault that they don't know anything.

Rosen and I have been going to the dance studio a lot as well. After everything happened Rosen distanced himself from dancing for a while and he wasn't even sure if he wanted to go to Juilliard, but after some convincing and a lot of late night phone calls, he made up his mind and decided to move to New York after all.

We haven't really discussed the whole living situation yet either. I know that Saskia is adamant on living together, but I don't know how weird that would be. I mean living with me and Rosen might be kind of weird to her, considering Rosen is her ex-boyfriend and she would be seeing him being all romantic with him. As far as I know Saskia is completely okay with it though. She and Rosen broke up a long time ago and that's history now. They're both great friends now but I'm still not sure how everything would be.

I know that Sven wants to live with us as well so that's great. I mean living with your boyfriend and your two best friends is like the best thing ever. It's like you're constantly having the best sleepover of your entire life.

School is coming to an end super quickly as well. It feels like I moved to Walden just a week ago, but I've been living here for about nine months now. Time really flies by quickly when you're having so much fun. Graduation is in about a month as well and school is basically over for us. I can't even wait for senior prom. That's coming up super soon as well and I'm hoping Rosen will want to go to prom with me.

Just imagine how romantic that would be: going to prom with the boy you like. It's basically every girls dream and I get to live that. That is of course if Rosen wants to go with me but why wouldn't he want to go with me when we're in a relationship. I can already imagine us slow dancing to a song and just enjoying ourselves.

Of course there's still a bit of time until prom so I can spend more time with friends and Rosen before that actually happens.

It's a Saturday afternoon and I'm laying in bed with Rosen next to me. We're currently watching Gossip Girl and just enjoying ourselves. My head is pressed against Rosen's chest and I can feel his soft breath on my head as his chest heaves up and down with every breath he takes.