10|trippy|

*IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO SELF HARM/SUICIDE ANYTHING ALONG THOSE LINE THERE WILL BE A LINE TELLING YOU WHERE IT STARTS*

chapter X

Derek'sPOV
"Okay." I said as I finished grinding up the weed. I open the contraption and dumped out the 'substance' onto the table.

"Now Halle. If you can roll a joint...perfectly I will marry you. Deadass." I said smirking.

"Then I might fuck it up on purpose." She said. As everyone hollered "OHHHH"

I rolled my eyes.

"Smart ass. I like it. Now hurry up." I said leaning back on the couch.

She took the paper, and of course it was RAW cause it was the boys favorite. She put the tip on the end and slightly tilted it, before putting in the loud. She began to roll it, as the joint began to take shape, she brought it up to her lips and licked it. She closed it to the end of a pen and pack it in even more, before twisting the tip off.

"Done." She said handing it to me.

"Looks legit." Skate said.

"And he would definitely know." John said as the room began to erupt with laughter.

"Light it." I said handing Halle the joint back then my lighter.

She put it in between her lips and lit the end twisting the joint so that it burned evenly.

She took a hit then handed it to me.

"Am I done now." She asked blowing the smoke in my face as she handed me the joint.

I took a hit.

"Yea." I said nodding.

Halle'sPOV

"Is it bad Halle is like my best friend I didn't know she could do any of that." Regan said.

"Same. What else do you keep from us?!" Olivia asked.

"Nothing." I said.

"Uhhmmm." They questioned at the same time. I shook my head.

"I just know how to smoke weed." Olivia said.

"Same." Regan said.

"We know." I said looking at her.

"Don't start Marie." She said.

"I won't if you won't Anne." I said.

"Oooooo." She said clenching her fist.

"I promise I care." I said as we all laughed.

"HALLE COME HERE PLEASE" I heard my mom yell as we all froze.

"Guys shhhh. She doesn't any of you are here except Derek." I said.

"OKAY." I yelled. "Come on Derek." I said standing up.

"I'm wanted." He said standing up handing the joint to John and following me up the stairs.