14|illegal|

chapter XIV

We finally got to our destination. Derek got out of the car and opened the trunk. He pulled out two book bags, and handed one to John.

"Why the fuck are we at a store." Skate asked as we all laughed.

"Shut the fuck up." Derek said.

"This is where Amber works." John groaned.

"I know. I think it's time, for some test, and payback."

"Test on who." Olivia asked.

"You two." He said pointing at me and Olivia.

"For what?" I asked.

"We'll tell later." Derek said.

"Wait you actually might consider, letting them-"

"If they pass." Derek said cutting Skate off.

"So let me guess, we're getting payback on Amber." John asked.

"Yea. Cheaters always Lose." Derek said as we made our way into the supermarket.

"Hello." The lady at one of the cash registers said as we all just nodded.

We went into one of the aisles, and got in a circle.

"Okay so, John has and ex-"

"Ugh." John and Skate groaned at the same time.

"Amber....She cheated." Derek said finishing his sentence.

"Sorry."Olivia said.

"Nah it's cool. She was a bitch to me anyway." John said.

"Whelp, we call this payback." Derek said. "Dodge all cameras, girls put your hoods up."

"Olivia come with me, Halle and John you're together. Skate your a freeloader." He said.

"Seperate." John said, as we did as we were told.

I followed the boys. "Oops. Don't walk in that direction, cameras." Skate said turning me around.

"Now we've been in this place multiple times, that way we know where all cameras are at. Everytime you go places, look at where each camera is." John said.

"Rule 1. If your in a crowded place, like an airport for example, the key is to stay crowded." Skate said.

I looked at him and tilted my head.

"If there is a crowd of people walking by, follow that crowd so that you blend in. When you pass moving things, walk with them." John explained as I nodded.

"Come on guys." Skate whispered, as a large family walked by, when they passed, we walked with them like it was nothing, once we got near the exit, the boys pulled me to the side.

"See this white wall." John asked as I nodded.

"Call it your canvas." Skate said.