13|anixety|

chapter XIII

We were all sitting in class and none of us were talking, nor did any of us even look at each other. It was awkward. Even though me and Olivia weren't fighting, we didn't talk either till lunch.

The bell rang as everyone cleared out of 5th period.

Lunch

I made my way into the lunch room, sitting at my normal table, when Olivia sat next to me, then Regan.

"I'm gonna get my lunch. Come on." Olivia said.

"Not hungry." I said.

"Did you eat this morning." She asked.

"No." I said.

"Then how are you not hungry. For real what's wrong." She asked.

"Nothing." I said.

"Aw poor Halle. What's wrong?! Is something wrong-" Regan said in a sarcastic tone.

"REGAN Shut the fuck up. You know something's wrong too so quit being a bitch." Olivia snapped as she turned back to me.

"Really..Halle what's wrong...what happened last night." She asked again.

I started shaking, I could make eye contact with her or focus.

"I...I can't." My shaking voice managed to get out. I was about to have a anxiety attack.

"Don't." She said sadly.

Tears began to gloss my eyes, as Olivia and everyone else became blurry.

"Don't." She repeated.

"I-I..can't-t br-reath-he" I spoke for the most part as I began to feel sudden doom and began to cry, shaking.

"Halle breathe. Come on." Olivia said looking at me.

"I'm sorry." Regan said, and that's all I remember.

Derek'sPOV

"You see Halle." Skate said worried.

I looked over, she was shaking, crying, and Olivia was freakinf out trying to help her.

"Anxiety Attack." John said easily. "Who new she had anxiety." He said genuinely shocked as was I.

I got up and rushed over.

"You asked her what happened last night didn't you." I asked pissed.

"Yea. I didn't think-"

"Caleb tried to commit suicide." I said before kneeling down in front of Halle and grabbing her face.

The girls had mainly shock on there faces.

"I'm a horrible friend. I didn't go last night when you called." Olivia said feeling guilty.

Regan looked guilty, then she turned...white.

"I'm gonna be sick." She said getting up and running as Olivia followed.

"Halle. Look at me. Calm down and try to breathe." I said making her look me in the eyes.

"But I-I can't-t brea-the." She said crying harder.

"Hey, Hey, Hey. Shhhh. Just stop and slow yourself down. The more you panic about not being able to breathe will make it worse." I whispered trying to be as soft with her as possible.

I had her wrist in my hands and he pulse was really going fast.

She stopped herself and slowly tried t breathe on her own.

"That's it." I said.

Eventually she was back to normal, but she was just looked at me with a tear stained face, and no emotion.

"Your okay now." I said hugging her as she buried he face into the crook of my neck.

"Where'd the girls go?" She asked pulling away.

"I think the restroom." I said.

"Thanks for helping me." She said standing up and walking away.

Halle'sPOV
I entered the restroom and only to hear Regan getting sick. Olivia was standing outside the stall, so I stood next to her.

"Are you okay now?" She asked.

I nodded. "Why didn't you tell us." She asked.

"I don't know, I just-" I was cut off when the toilet and Regan walked out.

"What happened." I asked.

"I don't know I just don't feel good." Regan said washing out her mouth with water.

"Guys I'm sorry." She said.

"It's fine." Olivia and I said together.

"But your not okay. Just go home." I said.

"Yea we'll walk you to the nurse." Olivia said as we all walked out.

////////////////////

"Bye." We said walking out of the nurses office.

When me and Olivia were walking, we immediately ran into Derek, John, and Skate.

"Hey." I said suspiciously.

"Hey." Derek said. "So it's seems like you girls have had a long day. How about we skip."

"Not with the skipping thing again." I said pushing past the boys.

"Come on." Derek said grabbing my arm.

"I would." Olivia said.

"Wha- Ugh. Fine." I said.

"Yes!"

"Okay if we are gonna leave we have to take the exit doors, behind the stage, cause there are no cameras back there for some reason." John said, we nodded and walked over, dodging as many cameras as possible before making it behind the stage.

"This is what fun feels like." Skate said as we ran out.

"No this is what freedom feels like. I'm gonna show you what fun feels actually is." Derek said as we walked to his car.

I rode in the passenger seat, as John, Skate, and Olivia rode in the back.

Derek started the car, and drove off.

"Where are we going." I asked.

"Just quite your pretty little mouth and wait." He said as I rolled my eyes.