19|oh...brothers?|

First, #FUCKWEBSTERHALL
#WERIDEWITHSKATE
~
~
~
chapter XIX

I sat there at that same table, refusing to go inside. My mom was blowing up my phone asking where I was, I ignored it.

Finally his car pulled up. I stood up, and walked towards the car, opening the passenger side door, and getting in.

"Thank you." I said buckling the seat belt.

"HALLE." My mom yelled from the entrance doors of the church.

"Want me to go." Derek asked.

"Yea." I said, he quickly sped out of the church leaving skid marks.

"Why do you always go so fast?"

"Fast is better."

"Not always." I stated.

"Where to?" He asked changing the subject.

"Where ever you want to go." I said looking out of the window.

"You won't like it." He said.

"Where?!"

"To bed. You woke me up." He told me.

"Okay." I said rolling my eyes as I slightly laughed.

"Wait. Really?!" He asked surprised.

"I mean if your tired I won't deprive you of sleep." I said slightly laughing I turned back to the window.

"So you will literally sleep with me?"

"Eh. Yea, depending on what context your putting that sentence in." I nodded already over this conversation with him.

"Dope." He said, I could hear the smile on his face, making me smile to myself.
~
~
~
We got to his house, we got out of the car, and walked up to his house. He unlocked the front door, and opened it. We walked in. Once he shut and locked the door, he led me upstairs, the second he entered his room he threw off his shirt and jumped onto his bed; laying down. I shut the door shaking my head. I sat on the edge of bed and went on my phone. I felt him flip over, so now he was facing the ceiling.

He snatched my phone and shut if off, I immediately turned around and begged for him to give it back.

"I don't like-"

"Whiny bitches. I know. Do I care?" I asked.

"No." He answered. "Do I give a fuck if you care or not?"

"No." I said rolling my eyes.

"Watch that damn attitude, it's threw the roof ma." He said tossing my phone in the air and catching it, over and over again.

"No shit, that's normal." I spoke bluntly.

"Damn." He said smirking.

"Give it back." I said turning and trying to grab it, he held it further away from me, forcing me to hover over him.

"If you want it back, take a seat." He said patting his lap. I shifted over, and sat in bis lap, with my legs on either side of his body.

"What happened to you sleeping." I asked.

"Don't worry about that."

"Don't be annoying." I said trying to grab my phone.

"Stop being a smart ass." He said

"Stop being a dick." I stated bluntly, trying to snatch my phone again.