12|un-virgin|

chapter XII

I woke up the next morning with Derek's arm tightly wrapped around my waist. I don't know why, but unless it was the weekend, it didn't matter how late I stayed up I always wake up at 5:45 cause that's when I get ready for school. I unhooked myself from his grip and sat there looking at him as he turned over not facing me.

"We fucked again... Damn what is this boy doing to me." I whispered covering my face with my hands as I mentally smacked myself.

I sat in a criss-crossed position staring into oblivion. I was thinking until I realized I had Derek's shirt on and nothing underneath. Since he was asleep, I got up and changed into my sports bra, and my sweatshirt. I began pulling on my pants as I stood there....his room is nice and it smells like him which that isn't a bad thing.

I sat on the edge of the bed, and shoved Derek.

All he did was groan in annoyance.

"Get up." I said.

"Halle why are you awake." He asked in his moring voice....damn I thought, plus I just realized he didn't have a shirt on.

"Cause, if it's during the week I always wake up at the time I have to get ready for school." I explained.

"Isn't that annoying." He asked running his hands through his hair.

"No. I'm used to it." I shrugged.

"Either tell me what you want or I'm going back to sleep. It's still fucking dark." He said laughing.

"I want to go home." I said.

He groaned. "Are you really gonna make me drive you home." He asked slightly annoyed.

"Yes."

"Fine." He said pushing the covers off. "Why do you want to go home?"

"I don't know I just feel like I need to." I shrugged.

"Is it because of m-"
"-NO It will never be because of you." I said laughing. "I like you, your chill."

"So you like me." He said smirking.

"Not like that." I said pushing his shoulder.

"Friends with Benefits." He coughed.

"No." I said bluntly.

"Really?! Fucking once...okay maybe a slip up but twice. Come on." He said. "It would take care of your needs and mine." He said gripping my thigh.

"No." I said a little more firmly this time as I pushed his hand off.

"Let me take you home." He said standing up and putting his shirt on.

Once we finally left, we got in his car and didn't say a word to each other.

///////////////

He soon pulled into my driveway, without a word I got out of the car, and shut the door. He backed out of the driveway as I walked up to the front door.

I got the key under the mat and unlocked the door, slipping it back, and opening the  door.

No one was up yet so ran to my room. The second my face touched the pillow, I cried. No reason I just felt like I needed too. I feel somewhat helpless.