29|carved|

chapter XXIX

I woke up and it was dark, I'm assuming it's night. My phone was being blown up by Derek, and my friends.

I shut it off.

"I need a break." I said running my hands through my hair.

I went into my closet, and picked out my clothes. I made my way to the restroom, placing the clothes on the counter and turning on the shower. Once it was warm enough I stripped out of my clothes and peeled the off my arms, face, and neck, I winced as all the wounds touched the fresh air. I got in the the shower, immediately groaning to the feeling multiple intense stinging sensations all over my body.

"Fuck." I whispered to myself.

Once I got out, I delicately dried off my body and put on new wraps, and bandaged. I was bruised and cut up. I put on a sports bra, black tank top, black sweatshirt, and Adidas sweatpants. Once I was dressed, I did light makeup and put a small bandage on my forehead where it got smacked against the car window, I finished off with my hair, then left. I grabbed my bag and house keys then made my way downstairs I stopped at the kitchen table to see my car keys.

"The last thing I want is to be behind the wheel of a vehicle." I sighed and walked out, running to the bus stop.

The bus pulled up, I got on immediately got worried looks from others, as I scoffed and took a seat by myself.

I heard whispers off people discussing pointless bullshit, but I toned it out and stared out of the window.

Once we got to school I rushed off the bus, and made my way into school.

I went to my locker, and put my things in there, grabbing what I needed and shutting it.

"Hello Stranger." Sam said.

"What do you want Wilkinson." I asked rolling my eyes, not really focusing on his presents.

"I can't talk to an old friend." He said putting his arm across my shoulder. I snatched his wrist, and gripped it tightly, before turning and looking at him.

"Don't touch me." I said releasing his arm.

"Feisty." He smirked continuing to walk with me. "I like it."

"You won't think it's so feisty when I deck you square in the face." I whispered under my breath.

"What was that? Speak up please I didn't quite hear you." He said putting his hand to his ear.

"Oh I said Fuck off." I smiled, as he fake smiled back, knowing exactly what I had said before. Damn this boy can't take a hint.

"Look Halle-" He said trying to grip my arm tightly, as a sharp pain shot through the my arm.

"Don't fucking touch me." I said pushing him, as the force threw him back against the lockers. People watched and laughed.

I continued walking. He stormed in front of me.

"What the fuck." He said getting in my face, which caused me to back. "You won't make a fool out of me." She spoke through his teeth.

I clenched my fist.

He was pushed away from me as someone pulled me back.