Chapter 1 "Who is she?"

July 26, 1986

Brian's P.O.V

"Great, darling, b-r-i-l-l-i-a-n-t! "said Freddie as he had both hands gripping tight Roger's neck.

It was Roger's 37th birthday and we've had thrown a big party at Freddie's house. Unfortunately, Roger's drunkenness have had gone way too far this time. It was not the first party in which somebody got injured. But it was the first time it was Freddie's turn. We were singing happy birthday and the drunk blonde had thrown a beer bottle high in the air. Where did it land? Freddie's head. It was funny as hell, but I had to stay serious because Freddie was furious.

"Aaah... Brian... help..." Roger's eyes looked as if they were going to pop out in any moment, and to be honest I would have enjoyed it.

"Just calm down okay? Here comes the receptionist." I was starting to get pissed off because Freddie and Roger had been fighting all the way to the hospital. And John, as always, didn't say a word since we got out of Fred's house.

The receptionist walked towards us. She was a red-headed lady with big glasses and warm caring smile.

"My lord son! What happened to you? " She asked all shocked. She looked very scared as if Freddie was really her son.

"He is a fucking party spoiler ma'am" said Roger laughing still with all the alcohol in his brain.

"Shut up stupid twat I'm here because of your fault!" Judging by Freddie's anger eyes I could tell he could try to strangle Roger again at any moment.

                                 *******************************************************************

After half an hour of waiting I suddenly got tired and I didn't want to spend the night at the hospital. After all I knew Freddie was gonna be ok. John have had left less than 10 minutes before the doctor told us Freddie's thing wasn't serious.

"Roger?" I asked trying to wake him moving him a little; he had fallen asleep on my shoulder.

"mmmh "

"Roger I'm going home, do you want a ride or-"

"What? Why? Come on Brimi. It's my birthday! Let's go back to Freddie's"

"Are you serious? Do you really wanna go party? Aren't you afraid you could break someone else's head?" I laughed, his reaction was worth it

" ha ha ! very funny big badger."

"Uhmm excuse me?" An angel voice spoke and Roger and I turned to see where it came from.

It came from Freddie's roor door, a young woman stood there. She had such innocence in her eyes and in her expression, I could tell she was smiling. She had big blue eyes with long curly lashes. She had straight dark blonde hair and it was so long that it almost touched her hips. She looked so young I could have sworn she was no older than 18 until I noticed she was a nurse.

"Yes beautiful? " asked Roger in a flirty way. Now I knew what he was up to.

She blushed slightly and managed to speak again, this time a bit awkward

"Are you Mr. Mercury's friends?"

"Yes we are, is he ok?" now I was worried because of her sudden appearing.

"Oh yeah, he is, I just came to tell you that I had to give him something to sleep because he wouldn't let me stitch his wound " She chuckled a little as If she had been holding in for a while. "He can go home as soon as he wakes up, in fact I think he is awake; do you guys wanna see him? "