Epilogue.

Rose Marie's P.O.V.

There are many types of pain, and then there's that one you can't explain, or no longer feel. Ever since he left, I feel him around all the time, and sometimes everywhere I go. I see him, dream about him, and talk to him because I know he hears me. He knows I tell him I love him every day of my life. I knew it, I knew our love couldn't be broken, and not even death could destroy it. He took his love for me with him till the day he left this world. It's crazy how two people can love each other stronger than ever even when one of them is not alive.

Celine and I did everything we had planned that night he died. We moved to Arizona the next week after Freddie's funeral. Celine comes to school here in Arizona, and made new friends. She proudly talks about her father all the time. She takes with her every good memory of him. We keep his ashes on top our white piano as well as other cups glasses he used a lot. We light a small white candle there every 24th of every month; He likes it, and it makes him feel even more special.

The boys and the family come to visit us every weekend. It sounded crazy when they said they'd do it, but I'm thankful they did it because we couldn't go on by ourselves without their love and company. They enjoy their break because the holidays are coming, and we want to make it special because it'll be our first Christmas without Freddie. We wanted to make it big as if he's still around, rather than making it look challenging because his body won't be here, but my god, I swear he's still around; he's proud of all of us.

Queen is now on the top. It can be seen everywhere: TV, the newspapers, people play their records everywhere, and they talk about Freddie everywhere too. They say he's the greatest artist of all times. I know he is, but only a few know the lovely human being he was. The whole world is still crying his leaving. How funny he once said he wouldn't care when he's dead, and now I literally see people shed tears for him. He has what he wanted: make his band a great success, and even now that's he's not around...physically.

After we moved here, I discovered a letter he left under his pillow. I know he left it there because he knew I'd take his pillow with me, and I did.

My dear Rose Marie.

Darling, if you're reading this, I'm probably gone now. I'm sorry I didn't tell you when I felt it coming, but I could never do that. These days I was hoping to have the best days of my life by your side with our baby girl. Keep in mind that I wasn't sure how long I had left, and yet I decided to keep making plans with you because it felt like the right thing, so who stops me if I'm not dead yet? I'm sure I don't have to let you know how much I love you, but let me remind you: I love you my dear.

You mean the world to me, and I don't want to see you crying for me when I leave because It'd break my heart. I know I don't have to ask you to take good care of Celine, I know you've always been a wonderful mother. Please be happy, for me, and for Celine. Do what you've got to do, and don't let anything stop you. You're still young. Feel free to marry again. If you're happy, I'll be happy too. I'll send my blessings my dear.

Love, Freddie.

I keep this letter in my purse everywhere I go; it gives me the strength I need in everything. Life will go on, but I can't deny I get depressed at times. He told me he didn't want to see me crying, so I really try to avoid that.

No matter what he said about re-marring. I know I can't. Freddie's the love of my life, and I don't need nobody else because I have him. He's dead, but still have him. My precious love, my one and only. I feel him smile as I say this. I love you Freddie, you still make me happy as when you were here. 

***********************

A.N:This fic will have a sequel in another book <3