Chapter 17

Rose Marie's P.O.V.

"Are you sure this is the address dear? This place seems to be abandoned".

"It is yes, that's what the card says"

I lied; I wasn't sure because I couldn't pay attention to anything. I felt nervous, and I didn't know why. I didn't know where all this was going, I was just wanted to do something. My hands were shaking, and I didn't know if it was because I was anxious, or because I was mad. I felt an aching in my chest, pressing hard. I felt Freddie talking to me, but I could focus.

"I'm sorry, you were saying?" I asked trying to figure out what was going on in my mind.

"I was saying maybe we could come tomorrow morning darling, I feel you're too tense right now"

"No"

"No?"

"Freddie, take me home"

"Let's get out of here dear" he said as he pulled me into hug and walked us back to the car.

"Freddie, there is something about that place that made my stomach sick" I said as I put my seat belt on.

"And why is that?"

"I don't know, it reminds me of when I was, you know"

"I will no longer bring you here dear, I will come tomorrow"

I had no response, the truth was I wasn't sure to accept Freddie's proposal on that. On one hand I wanted to be in charge of this situation myself, but on the other, I had to admit I was afraid because I was still just the weak person I look like. In moments like these was when I realized how much I love Freddie, he was by my side in every single moment of my life, even with things like these. I loved how he was willing to do anything for me even if means risking his life. Freddie was one of those people who would die for someone, and he was also worth dying for.

I stayed quite all the way home, not because I was angry, but because I had so much in my mind. I felt Freddie staring at me from the corner of my eye just when I felt he was going to break the silence; I knew he read my mind.

"Umm...our wedding is going to be soon" he laughed. That was a sweet way to break the silence and the tension.

"Yes..." I smiled.

"Excited?"

"You have no idea" I sighed

"It is going to be unforgettable"

"I know" I sighted once again.

"No, I mean, it is going to be unforgettable, like literally" he laughed.

"What do you mean?"

"Have you even realized what kind of people we are? Freddie Mercury is marrying his nurse, Drummer Taylor is going to be there with his two nuts women, Brian and his awkward speeches to everything. Our old friends, a bunch of crazy celebrities, this is going to be very big" 

"Well yeah, if we put it this way it will be" I laughed.

"I hope Roger won't break my head this time"

"But are you AWARE he will do something, right? Because you know, it's Roger we're talking about"

"In that case, bring your first aid kit, just in case" he giggled.

"Maybe" I winked.

When we got to the house I felt way better about Dora's situation, I wasn't even in the middle of fixing it, but I had Freddie's support, and with that, there's nothing we can't face. I didn't even worked that much that day, but I felt as if I had run a marathon, I felt into a deep sleep as soon as my head touched my pillow.