Chapter 30 Final chapter.

Rose Marie's P.O.V.

"Arizona!?" Brian's voiced filled the room like an echo. I didn't know why; It was well crowded.

A few days passed since that day we decided we'd move out, so we gathered the boys of course. It was important to tell them about our plans. I wouldn't say they didn't understand our situation; it was more like they found it hard to let us go this way although it really wasn't like that. They noticed Freddie's motivation; we didn't have to say more. They loved the idea of having another baby mainly because it was Freddie's idea. Freddie and I wanted to make clear that our announcement wasn't a goodbye, and we wanted to make it look less drastic; as if we were just moving to another house.

We were in our room like always, Brian, John, Roger, Anita, Veronica, and Debbie looked very intimidating facing us so close since we told them we had news. The room felt as tense as ever.

"You can come visit anytime dears. Actually we beg you to come often" Said Freddie holding my hand.

"But, we wanna be there when you guys get your baby" said Debbie.

"You'll have to come when that happens then" I said. "And we plan to get back; we should be there for at least a season"

"That sounds better, but I'll miss staying over every time Deb and I fight" said Roger. It was true. We'll miss that although it wasn't very pleasant to hear the knocking on our door and windows at 3 am.

"What about Celine's school?" asked John.

"Very smart Deaky, we haven't thought of that right darling?"

"I have" I laughed. "See, she'll continue her schooling there"

"As simple as that" laughed John. I nodded.

"We approve then"

"Thanks Roggie" laughed Freddie.

"I think we should have a small party between us. To celebrate your... small vacation trip?" suggested Roger. We would have thought it was another excuse to drink, but this time was different; it came from the bottom of his heart.

"Sounds marvelous darling. It'd be like that one reunion we had when I proposed to Rosie" I melted when he said my name in that sentence.

"Should we do it tomorrow?" I wanted it to be soon because Freddie hasn't been as sick as the previous days lately; I didn't want to wait until he got worse.

"Why not? Celine told me she wanted to perform that song she and Rosie wrote. The party would be the perfect time to do it" said John.

"I'd love to hear it" said Freddie looking at me; the sweetest way he knows.

"Then let's start planning it now people! I'll be bringing alcohol" said Roger.

Of course he will; even if we didn't ask him to. It's very odd to say this, but time flew by faster than we wanted to; we joked and laughed a lot. Freddie was happy; so happy I couldn't believe it. It had been one of the most relaxing moments we had had since Freddie's health began deteriorating. Six hours being like teenagers playing truth or dare. Freddie was a true child when he wanted to, and I loved it. Our kids were running around the house making a mess, but Freddie and me thought it was the most beautiful experience in the whole world.

"My papa is the best!" screamed mad Celine. Roger's kids were teasing her; it made sense because they were his kids. I mean, it's Roger, but It was adorable.

"He can't play drums" said Felix; Roger's big boy.

"SHUT UP" Aww my adorable baby. Her blonde hair was a mess, and so was her cotton candy dirty face.