Chapter 2

Brian's P.O.V

I didn't see that coming, my eyes were wide in shock, AIDS...Freddie has AIDS, in that moment I never felt that such a simple word froze me. I felt a sharp pain inside me. I don't know much about AIDS but all I know is as dangerous as cancer... you'll die eventually? I don't how Freddie is going to handle this, he's very brave and strong. At any situation he'd face it all. But right I'm not sure of what's going on through his mind. All I know is we are his friends and we are going to be there for him, as always, even if that involves leaving the band. I'll support his decision.

"Freddie, I –" I started, not really sure of what to say but he cut me off.

"Oh, no way dear, don't even think about it. This is not going to ruin the band" he affirmed.

"Freddie, in that case I think we should take a break you know? I mean, just make sure you-" said Roger but Freddie insisted.

"Boys, please do this for me, this is why I live for" and with that we decided to please him in all he wanted. If he wanted a world tour, we'd be more than willing to do it.

"Thank you for understanding, I appreciate it boys, and more thing please, let's live a normal life. Let's keep it private okay? Not the public, not even your families. I want it to be a secret" he said 100% sure that we wouldn't break the secret.

Freddie's P.O.V

I can't sleep. It's been 2 hours since I got into bed. The reason I can't sleep is because the boys left home worried. Even thought I assured them that everything's going to "be ok" , they didn't seem that convinced. I'm worried about the fact that they think I'm going to have a break down one of these days. I think this is going to be one of these nights that seem to last an eternity. I told them the least breaks we take, the better. I want enjoy what we're doing as much as possible.

It's morning now, I couldn't get any sleep. I got up slowly, I feel something inside my head, if it wasn't because I remember everything from last night I would've sworn I was drunk . I feel as if I'm having the worst hangover of all times. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed an apple. I took a bite and turned on the small TV that sat on the counter. As I was flipping the channels I saw there was a Christmas commercial. Now that I think about it, it's almost Christmas Eve. The boys are probably reunion with my family which reminds me that I haven't thought about how I am going to tell the bad news to my family. No, not this Christmas, maybe not in this life, it's going to be hard to hide it from my family though. I finished my apple and my made my way straight to the shower but I heard a knock on the door.

"FREDDIE!!!" someone shouted from outside. I couldn't recognize that voice.

"What the heck-" "FREDDIE!!!" the voice insisted. Then other voice was heard "ROGER SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

Okay, I get it now; I smiled like an idiot and opened the door. John and a very anxious Roger stood there.

"Look what we have here, what brings you heredears? Not that I'm not happy that yo-" Roger didn't even let me finish the sentence and stepped inside in ahurry straight to my studio. 

Okay now I'm confused.

"John darling, can you tell me what is wrong with this kid now?"

"FREDDIESEEEITHISMORNINGICAMEWITHTHISIDEAFORASONGANDROGERCALLEDANDIMADETHEMISTAKEOF-"   wait, what?!

"John darling, if it's not too much could you go just a little slower? ... And not too loud?" I asked holding back a big laugh.

He giggled and sat on the couch "I'm sorry Fred. It's just I came here running after Roger, see, this morning I came with this idea for a song and Roger called me and I made the mistake of telling him and he says he added some lyrics and now he wants to get all the credit." Now it makes sence