Chapter 19

Freddie's P.O.V.

What kind of girl did I propose to? Just kidding, I love my Rose Marie. It's just, sometimes I don't understand her unstable behavior; however, I don't mind giving her everything she wants. More like, I can't manage to say no when she asks for something. This time she made me and Roger help her with an unexpected dinner for Anita and Brian.

"I hate to cook" said Roger

"You're not cooking silly, I just asked you to peel the potatoes" said Rosie as she kept boiling more potatoes"

"I hate to peel potatoes" he said again.

"I'm giving you some candy afterwards if you help, doll" she said.

"I don't think Celine can peel potatoes darling" I said.

"No, I'm telling Roger"

"I'm not a baby" he laughed.

"But it's gummy bears" she made a sad face

"Ughh okay"

"Sometimes you scare me Rose Marie" I whispered playfully in her ear as she shivered.

"Brian knows how to make the perfect mashed potatoes" she said.

"Yeah, but he doesn't know how to hide another woman from his wifeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaah" he was cut off by Rosie's foot steping on his.

"Shuuush" she squealed and Celine laughed.

"Rogah" laughed Celine hiding behind Rosie's leg.

"Freddie, don't let this child learn from your girlfriend" he said staring at Celine.

"There're not much I can do about it dear, sorry" I shrugged as I kept chopping my perfect tomato slices.

"Ughh these people"

"Is Debbie coming by the way?" I asked.

"Yeah, she's upstairs taking a shower"

"Oh...WHAT?! Didn't she leave like 3 days ago?"

"Ohhhhhhh so those moans were not nightmares then?" Rosie bumped her forehead with her hand squeezing her eyes.

"Sorry about that" he laughed.

"No, you won't make it up this time kid" she said. I loved the fact that she learnt calling Roger kid from me.

"Beef is ready Darling" I announced.

"Good"

"I thought bushy head was a vegetarian" said Roger. Rosie's face turned whiter.

"Freddie! What are we going to do? We totally forgot about that, and we're running out of time..."

"Don't worry about that dear; we have a lot of salad anyways" I patted her back. Roger let out a laugh.

"But Freddie..."

"He cheated darling; he does not deserve special menu" that was my excuse to not move any finger because I was too lazy to help cook something else fast.

"Yes" she frowned "You are right"

"Very smart Mercury" Roger clapped.

"At what time are they supposed to come?" I asked.

"Less than an hour! And we have to get ready!" she exclaimed running around the kitchen.

"You go get as beautiful as always, Roger and I will finish this" I said.