Chapter 8

Freddie's P.O. V.

After that morning Rosie seemed to be a bit scared but still she showed to put all her trust in me. I could tell by the way she was acting now, as if it was not really big deal. She was more huggy and more confident. Me on the other side, I wasn't feeling very well in the next morning. Every time I was happy that thing AIDS would come and remind me that it exists, in my body, but not in my romantic life with Rose. I am very lucky to have her, she does take care of me and I take care of her. Today was one of those days in which I couldn't manage to be around there being the normal Freddie I am. I was sweating and my fever was ruining my morning but I didn't want to Rosie to notice, at least not yet because today is gonna be Roger and Dom's wedding and Dom had asked her to be one of her bridemaids. She was excited modeling her dress in the big mirror I had in my room, I watched her from the corner of my eye, I was still laying in bed pretending I was asleep.

"Hun, look!" She was almost jumping holding her dress and smiling excitedly.

"Mhmmm" She turned to face me with a curious face trying to find mine

"You're not asleep" She frowned and placed the dress on couch beside the window and sat beside me on the bed.

"Yes, I am" I said as I made some fake snoring and she laughed.

"Freddie you-" She uncovered my face and grabbed my face with both of her hands. "You are sweating, why didn't you tell me?" before I could speak she disappeared in the bathroom and within a few seconds she came back with a robe. "Here hun, we're gonna have you take a shower" She took the sheets from my whole body and helped me get up.

"It's okay darling, I can walk"

"Still I wanna make sure you make it to the shower" She winked.

"Ok you are the nurse here you must know" I said as I let her help me. Suddenly I felt the room spin around and I almost fell, I gripped to her arm. She was right, she knows everything.

"See?" She caressed my cheek. it looked as if she had read my thoughts.

"I don't know what the hell just happened here darling but don't let go of me" I was scared of what more strange things my condition could do to me.

"Oh I won't, believe me" She continued guiding me to the shower. When we got into the bathroom she told me to sit on the toilet while she let some warm water pour into the bathtub. What would I do without this wonderful woman, it seemed like she heard my thoughts again because she turned to smile at me, I smiled back.

"Thank you" I said still smiling

"You're welcome love" She walked to me and kissed me.

"Wow, I feel so much better now" She giggled at my reaction.

"Shut up" She said laughing. "I'll go getsomething to reduce your fever and also prepare your medication for today" Shehelp me get in the bathtub and she quickly disappeared again. 

"Darling, you put me in the bathtub with my clothes on!" I shouted as I tilted my head backwards and tested my head on the wall enjoying the sensation of the warm body through my garments.

"You don't need my help to get undressed do you?!" She shouted from downstairs. Even thought I wasn't seeing her I swore I felt she blushed at the thought. I smiled at the thought of her blushing and closed my eyes enjoying my bath.

Rose Marie's P.O.V.

After a few hours Freddie was feeling much better, and not completely 'well' but well enough to be at Roger's wedding. I told Freddie that I'd talk to Roger if he didn't feel like going and that I would sure stay home with him, after all Roger would understand, but Freddie insisted in attending.