Chapter 12

Rosie Marie's P.O.V.

Was this real? Was I dreaming? Freddie just proposed to me, I felt my heart race, so many emotions, and so many happy tears. It took me a few minutes to realize I hadn't responded yet, and Freddie looked a little anxious. Everyone seemed to be inpatient about my response, so I did an attempt of a breathless 'yes' loud enough for them to hear me.

"I knew you'd say yes" said Freddie as he smiled and placed the ring on my finger, he embraced me into a tight hug, and everyone cheered and clapped.

"For a second I thought she was going to say no" laughed Roger, and everyone glared at him as I laughed. I was so happy nothing could make me mad now.

"Why would I? I love this man" I said and kissed Freddie's cheek as he held me tighter.

"Okay, now let's celebrate this" cheered Brian as he opened a bottle of red wine.

"Just don't let Roger drink too much please" said Dominique.

"I heard that" said Roger

"I don't care" she replied.

"It's a shame you can't drink tonight Mr. brave pants" laughed John serving himself a glass of wine as everyone followed him.

We had a wonderful evening, we spent such beautiful moments, laughing, as what we are now, a family, my new family, and most important, with my future husband. The night went by very fast, we were talking for hours, that we forgot we had a life and responsibilities. We were having such a good time that we even forgot Roger wasn't supposed to drink too much, by when we noticed, he ended up as drunk as other times, or probably more. Everyone began to leave by midnight, and nobody noticed Roger passed out in the living room, as he does often. Dominique agreed that he stayed with us tonight. I had no problem with it; I wasn't planning any revenge to him tonight, now I was so happy to even think of other things.

Freddie and I were all I could think of, I still couldn't believe he chose me as his wife. I didn't think I could sleep that night, I felt my heart was going to pop out of me, I never thought I could be this happy. It was past 2 in the morning already, and I found myself sitting in front of the mirror, sighing, and looking at my finger constantly, it was a beautiful ring.

"Do you love it?" Freddie spoke from behind me.

"I do, thank you Freddie" I turned around and gave him a kiss.

"I'm glad you like it" He surrounded me with his arms.

"Freddie?"

"Yes dear?"

"Can we go out tomorrow?" I asked with puppy eyes.

"I'm not sure if I should get you out there yet" he hesitated. "But..."

"But?" I asked excited

"I can't say no to you, we will go out tomorrow dear" he smiled finally giving in.

"Thank you Freddie!" I started jumping like a little girl and planting kisses all over his face and hands.

"Where do you want to go huh little girl?" He lifted me up and carried me to our bed, the bed we share now.

"Ice skating?"

"Ice skating it'll be" he said placing me on the left side of the bed, then lying next to me. "But on one condition"

"What is it?"

"You're going to be next to me all the time, we have a deal?"

"I wouldn't want to be away from you anyway" I shrugged and laughed.