Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Rosie Marie's P.O.V.

It's been almost a week since Roger came to live with Freddie and me, and since that Debbie versus Dominique match. Things were working with the presence of the new guest, and Freddie was happy that Roger never arrived late to the studio because he lived in the room across from it. Roger wasn't having a hard time at all, when does he by the way? Debbie would come to visit him every day; they were in love, so in love that they would show their love for each other TOO LOUDLY at nights, not that it bothered me, but it made Freddie uncomfortable. On the other hand, Dominique didn't come the rest of the week, but we were not sure she wasn't coming back.

Today was Monday, my first day as a part time nurse at the hospital, I was excited. I rushed in to get everything ready: breakfast, Freddie's medication, my stuff, and have Roger take his weekly shower. I woke up at 8 o'clock, perfect time to get everything done, and to spend some time with Freddie before work, I was going to work from 12 to 4 pm.

"Call me if you need ANYTHING please, Freddie" I said grabbing my purse.

"I'll be fine darling, don't worry"

"But, I'm not sure I can leave you almost all day" I said holding the door knob hesitantly. "I can't" I said willing to stay.

"Please, this is what you love, and Roger is going to be here too, I'm not gonna be alone" he said holding my hand.

"And I love you" I kissed his hand.

"I love you too, darling, now go and do what you love" he kissed my forehead, he assured he was going to be okay, but I just couldn't stop being worried and nervous.

"I'll be home soon babe" I gave him a big hug.

"And I will be here when you come back" a tear escaped from my eye.

"Be good to Roger, please" I laughed wiping it with the back of my hand.

"I will dear, good bye"

And with that, I left the house to work, it felt as if I was going far away for a very long time, I wanted to cry, I got so emotional because this was going to be my first time away from Freddie since I came to live with him, I felt scared, and I had lost my confidence alone without him, I got so attached to him to the point where I felt so small outside.

I arrived to the hospital and Robert greeted me as soon as he saw me, he seemed so happy to see me back at work.

"ROSIE" he gave me a hug. "I'm so glad you decided to come back, how's Freddie? Is he okay with it?

"Yes, he's fine, I think Freddie can handle it now, I'm not doing full time anyway"

"That's good, Freddie might need you more, eventually... we are aware of that, but for now enjoy the work" he smiled.

"I will"

"So welcome back miss, Rose Marie"

"Thank you" I laughed, I felt more secure now, after all being around Robert made me feel safe.

"Oh, and Rosie, Dora has been asking where you have been. I think she really liked you the other day"

"Really? I liked that woman too! I wanna see her! How is she?"

"She's going through a hard phase, you know? Chemotherapy has made her lose her hair, and she's trying to play it cool, then there's her divorce on trial, she has a cruel husband"

"How come?"

"He doesn't wanna take care of her, that's why she rather stay here than with him, he wants to get all her money once she's passed away, as I said, he is a terrible man"