02. bad luck.

Aoi's POV

I really thought everything was already fine when I stepped out of the door.

But then, it started raining.

I cursed again as I shivered in disgust at the feeling of the raindrops on my drenched clothes and skin. I'm going to turn into bubbletea any moment, just watch.

I walked back to the front of the cafe. Struggling to find proper shade, I quickly took my phone out and dialed Joo-eun's number. She picked it up immediately and I started blurting out words without even saying hello.

"Joo-eun ah! Can you pick me up right now? I'm drenched in bubble tea and the clouds started crying at the wrong time! I'll explain later!" I said quickly then hung up.

A few moments later, I heard the cafe's door open and footsteps coming my way. The same motherfucker from earlier rushed out of the store and held on my shoulder as if I WASN'T MAD.

"And what the hell do you want to do with me now?" I shouted again.

I haven't heard him talk yet but he's ticking me off.

He didn't reply and smiled again, shoving his arm in front of me to see. Three post-it notes were stuck on his arm consecutively, going down to his wrist.

I read what's written.

1.) Sorry for earlier :3

2.) Even if I know you don't, I want to see you again after this.

3.) My name's Park Jimin btw. ;)

I took a deep breath to help me compose myself and flashed him a fake smile.

"Sorry hun, but I don't want to get acquainted to guys who are capable of getting my attention but will fuck it up in the end. Who cares what your name is? Do you like.. talk?" I can't help it, I'm weirded out.

He didn't reply and shoved another post-it note in front of my face to read... again.

"Speaking is not my thing."

For some reason it looked like he knew I was going to ask that so he carried an answer with him. It was pretty peculiar but I shrugged it off.

"Ugh. Whatever. It was nice despising you, Park Jimin. See you never." I rolled my eyes at him and left him again by crossing the road then walking to the other side, making it look as if I'm going to leave immediately.

A recap for today's shitty day:

Did the boring research in the cafe again.

A stranger poured bubbletea on me and told me that I was the one who told him that to do so.

That person is Park Jimin and he's a freak who doesn't talk.

And don't forget the rain.

Ugh.

I couldn't help but cringe at the thick and cold liquid on me. I'm sure my hair is messed up too. It wasn't long before I felt a hand on my shoulder again. It was Jimin again and I couldn't have been more grateful.

"You should go wash up."

These words were written on another piece of post-it note. I wonder how much of these does he waste 'speaking' to people. I stared at him for a few seconds and laughed.

"No shit sherlock. What the hell do you think? I'll go home, lock myself in the room like this? Are you stupid? Of course I will! Also, have you forgotten the fact that you drenched me in bubbletea? Just leave me alone, stranger. You disgust me."