17. second chances.

A/N: This was lowkey a filler chapter. Hahaha cri.

Aoi's POV

"Aoi!" Yoko shouted in excitement and ran towards me with a wide smile displayed on her face. She abruptly stopped running right in front of me and began hyperventilating, resting her hand on my shoulder. She then gestured me to wait for her to breathe. I sighed, put on my resting bitch face and patiently waited for her to stop wheezing.

"I couldn't believe it, thank you so much!" She squealed in between her breaths. Yoko then distanced herself away from me and began jumping up and down repeatedly. "You won't believe this, but Jimin asked me out again!" She then broke out the news.

Oh.

Wait what?

"What? What the hell happened? How can you give that asshole a chance?" I asked her right away. So she doesn't know anything about the two being twins? Aoi, don't get jealous. It's okay, it's Jimin's twin who did that.

"Everyone deserves a second chance, they said. Besides, I know Jimin doesn't love anyone else anymore. He told me to come with him, and we talked about how fucked up our relationship was and we both decided that maybe we could work it out again.. together. So I said yes, and then I gave him a second chance. Aren't you happy for me, Aoi?" The gleam on her eyes flickered once as she waited for my answer.

We only met last week, why do you expect me to give two shits about you and your boy?

I couldn't explain how outrageous this is. How dare she do something like that? Give a second chance? A fucking second chance? Giving someone a second chance is like giving someone another bullet just because they missed you when they were supposed to shoot you.

"Why would I be happy?" I scoffed. "Why are you being so naive, Yoko? You went to Japan for what? Were you really heartbroken? Because if you accepted him just like that then that means that were no hard feelings at the first place! I couldn't believe you. You make me sick." Instead of giving her a smile, I grimaced at her actions instead.

No time for someone's stupidity.

I gathered up my senses and faced my back at her, walking towards an unknown direction. My eyes then landed on Miyun's signature panda beanie that I'm getting sick of, and our eyes accidentally met after that. She childishly waved her hand at me. "Hello Aoi! What a coincidence, I was about to tell you something and now you're here!" She squealed and even clapped her hands like a seal.

She then walked towards me, tangled her arms with mine and escorted towards the other side of the building while enthusiastically pulling me along. She then let out a small giggle and broke the awkward skin contact, cleared her throat and looked at me in the eye.

"That was cute; you know, Yoko and Jimin looked cute together. But I thought he liked you!" Her voice descended in a sadder tone and swiftly looked around her surroundings.

"Um, what?" I simply asked. Don't tell me that Miyun doesn't even know that Jimin has a twin? That wasn't Jimin, right?

"I heard everything because I has kinda- just kinda a nosy eavesdropper. Jimin told her that he effed up and asked for another chance, and then after that Jimin mentioned yo-"

"Aoi! Aoi!" Joo-eun, out of nowhere came running from the side of me and grabbed my left arm. Where the hell did she come from? "Come with me! We need to stalk Taehyung, I saw him sitting on the bench right there!" She squealed and began to pull my left arm towards the left, but I didn't move because I was so curious about what Miyun had to say.

"What are you doing, Joo-eun, I was telling precious Aoi something okay? Make her stay for a moment." Miyun pouted, and gently grabbed my right arm to her side, as if I was a longass rope in the game of the tug-of-war. Suddenly, Joo-eun stopped pulling and I diverted my stare back to her.

"Give up Miyun, Jimin and Aoi aren't going to be together alright? You were just telling her about Yoko and Jimin, it's obvious that our Aoi doesn't have a chance with him anymore." Joo-eun cocked her head to the side to look at Miyun with a stern look, "Now, going back to stalking Taehyung, let me have her come with me."

"No? What do you mean, they look the best together! And besides Aoi doesn't even know who Taehyung is okay, go find someone else." Miyun said and politely shooed her away.

"I don't want to! I want Aoi to come and I clearly saw everything, Jimin and Yoko are back together alright?"

Miyun snarled. "Jimin and Aoi are my OTP you idiot! I need to tell her something! It's more important than whatever you're going to do with Taehyung." Miyun dismissed in a more serious tone and abruptly pulled me away from Joo-eun's grip.

Well that was different.

What even was that?

Miyun took a deep breath.

"Okay so here's what happened Aoi. Listen carefully. So, Jimin and Yoko looked like they had a happy ever after just earlier but the thing is.. it didn't really end well. That's what everyone thought, he made everyone think they rekindled their relationship. But Jimin actually admitted to her that he had feelings for you." She explained the paused:

"Jimin even mentioned that he couldn't bear taking off his eyes away from you at that moment, which caused Yoko to feel sad and disappointed. He probably asked her out because Joo-eun and everyone else was watching, but he didn't know I was listening. So when she left and came after you, that's when he mentioned that he didn't really want to get back with her. He wanted you to be jealous and come running after him, which was just sick." Miyun continued to explain in a lightning speed.

What's with all these information? I'm so confused now.

My forehead creased, "What? Why are you even telling me this?" Wasn't that Jimin's twin she was talking about? I mean seriously, the Jimin I know was stuck in the janitor's closet with me.

"It's nice to know a lot, Aoi, that's what I want to tell you. Knowledge could be your shield to some wrong accusations or whatever, I'm not really good with quotes. Jimin has weird ways to get what he wants, but I still ship you. I'm going now." She said, patted my back and gave me a wink.

And then she left.

I was left in the middle of the school grounds again, but thank God Joo-eun came back. She had a childish frown formed on her face though. "What happened to you?" I asked.

She exaggeratedly heaved a loud sigh. "Let's say that I stalked Taehyung and it didn't end well. Did you meet Jimin today?" Her voice immediately projected after muttering the first sentence under her breath.

Yeah and he locked both of us in the janitor's closet and kissed.

"No, it's not that I would want to anyway." I replied and clicked my tongue. She muttered something under her breath and forcefully grabbed my shoulder and made me turn to her. She landed her hands on both of my arms and stared at me intently in the eye.

"Listen. can't believe you Aoi, why haven't you given in to him yet? Why aren't you two together? Jimin loves you, if you haven't figured that out yet. You're actually stupid if you haven't noticed. Jimin couldn't afford to lose you to someone else because he rarely gets the chance to be with the girl first. He always has someone in the way, no matter who it was, and he doesn't want to leave more words to people who couldn't even bother to stay." She seriously said and tightened her grip on my shoulders.

I winced and my gaze dropped on her hands. "How do you know this stuff about him?" I asked her, my mind completely baffled.

Joo-eun's creased forehead loosened and her facial expression softened all at once. A snicker escaped her lips and painfully smiled at me. "You gotta trust me, Aoi, I loved Park Jimin too."

---

A/N: WELL DAMN!