21. sickening delusions.

A/N: To those who asked who kissed Aoi in the closet: It was obviously Jimin.

Jimin's POV

I used all my strength to grab the piece of paper on my desk and crumpled it between my palms, groaning in madness. This isn't what you wanted, Jimin, to make the girl fall in love with you. This isn't what you wanted at all, I chanted to myself, but these words never seemed to take effect on me. I couldn't change the way I think, I couldn't change the way I feel, I just couldn't change any of those.

The next thing I had noticed was that I accidentally broke my pencil in half. I still don't know why I gripped on it too tight. Surprised by my sudden action, I looked around my surroundings and saw Miyun behind me and showed me a sad smile. "Are you okay, Jimin?" She asked in concern.

I ignored her question and tried my best to divert my attention back to what I'm supposed to concentrating on at the moment: the boring lecture.

"Okay, to wrap it all off, you all have a test next Monday. If you come to this period late, you're going to get a 0. No lame excuses, alright? You're all dismissed." The four-eyed Arithmetics teacher declared to the class and then turned his head to eye me, signalling me to come to him.

I then noticed that the classroom had already emptied out in a few seconds, crumpled papers were scattered around the floor and disorganised armchairs lied around, filling out each corner of the room. But the teacher still stared right at me and shrugged off the mess the students had made after being too eager to leave the classroom.

I then buried the unnecessary thoughts at the back of my head and walked to him slowly. "What is it again, seonsaengnim?" I asked him, the rude tone rolling off my tongue as if it weren't the first time he called me out after class for a stupid reason.

He gave me a cheeky smile and procceeded to grab a sheet from his desk, showing me a sheet of paper which I immediately recognised as my last test from his subject. To my surprise, it was my first ever 100%. Usually I would fail because probably, that was the only thing I was good at, failing.

"This is astonishing, Park Jimin. Oh wait, is this Jaehyun or Jimin I'm looking at in front of me?" he chuckled, "Well, I couldn't even tell if you both switched classes or not, but your brother is doing as well as you're doing now. Keep it up, Park Jimin," He continued and laid a hand on the top of my shoulder.

I scrunched up my nose and squinted my eyes at him, shaking my head in disbelief and splatted a dissatisfied, sarcastic smirk on my face. Instead of gratefulness, I instead felt pissed for this wasn't the recognition I asked for. Jaehyun had always done better than me, which I never cared about at all, but to be regonized as him at times when I could celebrate my own achievements, that's just completely crossing the line.

I let out a sarcastic chuckled and brushed his hand off my shoulder.

"Oh really? Next time you spit my name out of your mouth, make sure don't associate it with someone else's, old man," I retorted with a taste of bitterness forming inside my mouth. I could care less about how the pressure gets into my twin brother, but for me to get involved with that bullshit is just something I couldn't approve.

We're two completely different people.

Aoi's POV

"Yo, Aoi, are you sure you're not coming with me?" Rina asked me, face painted with deep worry. She refused to leave when I insisted her to, and she just couldn't stop telling me to just give her the chance to drive me home because of her newly-found driving skills, which I personally found dangerous since she didnmt have a license yet.