15. mixed identities.

A/N: I'M BACK AND LMAO WHAT I WAS SAYING IN DEAR NO ONE WAS THAT IT'S GOING TO BE MY BIRTHDAY IN EXACTLY A WEEK FROM NOW

bootaefly don't even think about it you hOE BYE

Aoi's POV

"The new student was a freak, it's Yoko right? Yeah, she's weird, are you sure she doesn't know who you were before talking about Jimin? I mean, Rina and I both know who she is, but we haven't been informed that she knows you or something." Joo-eun said whilst grabbing my long sleeve.

I rolled my eyes at her. "I don't care if Yoko knows about me, neither do I care about her. Jimin was probably a dick before, and he probably still is." I said with no signs of care traced on my face, I just don't care.

Her eyebrows knitted into a frown and immediately pulled her hand away from mine. "How about if I tell you that Jimin changed because of you?" She then wiggled her eyebrows and creepily smiled.

I scoffed, "What the fuck Joo-eun, don't give me that cheesy bullshit. Me? Changing someone? Go back to reading some icky romance novels with overused storylines if you couldn't accept what's real life. People are all full of shit."

"Well, damn, you don't have to go that far. And besides I love reading cliché stories." Joo-eun replied under her breath, her lips forming into a pout. She then cleared her throat afterwards and proceeded to grab my wrist, this time dragging me towards the front of their building. This school looks way prestigious and sophisticated-looking than our school, to be honest.

"Why the hell are we even in Jimin's school? I don't want to see that dick, I mean I'm not ready to kill him yet." I said in apathetic tone and heaved a sigh. I have no time to care about him for now, he's probably a fuckboy or something.

The unknown person texted me about him for God's sake, and it could be true. That was already enough to not talk to him.

"What do you mean kill him? You need to talk to him, don't you? About Yoko or something! I mean, there's gotta be something!" She suggested and I gave her a glare.

"Ugh, no. You wish." She then whined after my reply.

"Come on Aoi, you should be down for this because it's goddamn Jimin!! And besides, I don't care what you talk about, I just want to see the two of you together. Talk about anything, really! I don't care, just please be together." She said and pulled me in front of her and then started to repeatedly pushing me bit by bit to the main entrance.

"What the hell you imbecile, I'm not going! This is trespassing and school hasn't ended. I don't want to see his cute face today anyway, it might probably ruin my day."

After my reply, the school bell suddenly rang, marking the end of the school day for them. My eyes grew wide open and turned to Joo-eun who shrugged with a smug smile painted across her face. That was fast.

I shifted my stare back to the building and then realized that the front door had opened, a swarm of students running out of it like a goddamn stampede. I quickly stepped to the side and pushed Joo-eun away to give some way for these stupidents and almost slapped her across the face. We almost got caught, wtf.

"What the fuck Joo-eun, hide behind the bush while you still can, they would think we're sasaengs or something, geez." I said and literally shoved her in inside a bush. I'm such a good friend, aren't I?

"Jimin's there!" She popped her head out and cut me off with a squeal, pointing at a guy's figure from afar. I turned immediately to the direction she's pointing at.

He had his back faced and earphones in his ears, his blazer wasn't even put on and was literally nowhere in sight. He looked hot though. His hair was suddenly dark in color and I found it pretty odd. I knitted my eyebrows in confusion and wordlessly walked straight to him, leaving Joo-eun inside the fucking bush without any notice.