07. silent words.

A/N: the theories i've received are either too deep or too shallow, there's legitimately nO IN BETWEEN

but surprisingly none of you are right (surprisingly), only two of you got close (not even that close omg)

Aoi's POV

Staring at her from head to toe, I glared at her menacingly.

"Hm? What is this bullshit you're trying to pull?" I asked, still not believing the fact that this girl has the guts to say something like that in front of a helpless younger student.

She's tall, she's pretty, she's stylish, she looks rich and she's daring but she has no right to make someone feel bad about herself just so that she could make herself look good. I'm not in the place to judge but she's actually that girl who always dresses way too revealing and provocative to impress guys, and I don't want to talk more about her purpose.. But she thinks sleeping with people is the way of finding love. Underage and legit steals people's boyfriends— I don't know why she should think that, really. There may be some deep story behind it or not but I think it's an easy target to use against her.

"Don't you know, that you're just like her except that you have unnecessary make up in your face, annoying attitude, greasy-looking hair and you talk bullshit? You're one who talk about putting an end to discrimination but what fuck are you doing to her, huh? Hypocritical bitch." I dissed the bitch right in front of the weak student.

Appalled by my sudden outburst, her mouth gaped open and her eyebrows furrowed. She looks like a goddamn snake, it pisses me off.

"And who are you?" Her tone at me sounded disgusted. "Aren't you what everyone called the try-hard bitch who thinks she's the best-"

"Park Aoi," I rose an eyebrow. "Just someone who believes that her beauty ans worth isn't defined by making others feel shit about themselves," I gave her another look from head to toe.

"Park Aoi? What the hell?" She cackled, "Don't act like everyone's not afraid of you since all of us here know you're a bitch too."

Why am I even talking to her?

I could hear Rae-na whispering at me to stop trying to talk to this bitch from behind me. Yet instead of stopping that easily, I held her hand tighter and whispered to her that I got this.

"No honey," I gave her an arrogant smile. "I'm not a bitch, I am the bitch, the main one actually. Sorry for you but I have no time for try-hard hoes like you trying to compete with me. If I were you, I would stop making people feel inferior to me because that just shows how low you are." I told her before batting my eyelashes at her.

I left her dumbfounded, and for some reason I was too. Nowadays my words and judgements just get a little too out of control.

That's when I realized that no matter how much good I try to do for others, and for my owns likes, always manage to say or do something else wrong.

I began to hold Rae-na's wrist and dragged her away from the hoe, bringing her to her small group friends. I left her in front of them and told Rae-na something before leaving.

"Don't ever let someone make you feel like shit next time, alright? That's if you don't want me to kick you in the butt." I said, giving her a small smile before slowly walking from her friends.

That was quick.

"Aoi sunbae!" She then called me, making me turn around immediately, "Thank you! You're so nice to me!" She squeaked in a cute tone, smiling at me brightly from a distance.

Nice? That was nice?

Hell no.

When is the Park Aoi ever nice?