04. baffling curiosity.

Aoi's POV

You know that exact feeling you get after realizing that you just said something you're not supposed to after being completely confident about it about five seconds ago?

Yeah, that. I was feeling that right after I called the cheating girl a slut. I really shouldn't have.

Really.

BUT that doesn't change the fact that she's being disruptive with someone she's even cheating on. It's just plain disturbing, you know?

I watched the cheating girl infuriate in front of me. To be honest, I wanted to laugh at her expression right in front her face. Her boyfriend just look at her accusingly, struggling to find words to say to her. His reaction was as priceless as hers.

"You little bitc-", she stood up and was about to attack me but I quickly stepped back. I held her wrists tight and rose my eyebrow at her.

"If you're smart enough, then you won't pick up a fight. But you chose it the dumb way. I was doing your "boyfriend" a favor to stay away from someone like you. So you should thank me." I said with a mischievous smile.

"It's none of your business!" She just contradicted in a fake-cry voice. I tried so hard not to cringe and I just glared at her for a short moment.

"You just admitted it, aish," I scoffed and turned my head towards the boyfriend. The boyfriend just looked at me in a weird look and even pressed his lips in a line. He looked like he was pleading for me to stop.

It also wasn't long until her boyfriend stopped her from starting a pathetic catfight with me and I'm pretty thankful.

They left the cafe as fast as possible and I'm pretty sure they broke up after that. I mean, the guy was like, "Hey, we need to talk." which was okay, it's better early or never.

As I walked back to my seat, a random stranger told me that I had a sticky note stuck on the back of my head. My eyes widened at the thought of who stuck that in there.

I was about to get it from my hair until someone removed it from my back. I turned around.

And of course, it was Park Jimin who came back to ruin my life again. He hoved the note in front of my face.

'Good morning~ ❤️'

He then flipped it over.

'What you did with the couple earlier was pretty mean but I couldn't lie telling you that I hated it. ^^"

Good morning my ass, I muttered uder my breath before saying anything.

"What are you doing here? To spill coffee on me or something? I thought you were gone." I deadpanned, trying to calm my self and not kick him on the balls or something. I'm still pissed. I want to crush him or some shit.

He didn't answer of course, and showed me another post-it note that's completely pissing me off now.

'Enough with the talk, give me your name, and your number.'

My eyes widened. "What? As if! Don't be too straightforward, kid-"

Another note was shoved on my face.

'You have a pretty..

.. bad attitude.

But it really turns me on, somehow.'

For some reason, I suddenly turned flustered at that one. I still have no idea why he doesn't talk. He's not mute. Rina told me he talks alot and laughs alot. But I completely have no evidence that he actually does that.