33. hands out.

A/N: second to the last chapter! make sure you read chapter 32 and the epilogue, of course.

Two months later.

Aoi's POV

"I really want to talk to Yoko," I started with a sad tone, "Again, that is, she hated my guts. And I didn't now Joo-eun didn't like me from the beginning," I stopped myself right away, realizing how much I've been talking about these two people for the past few days.

"You keep on talking about them whenever we talked, are you still that worried? There were always be people who hate you, I mean, just look at you," Jaehyun (classmate) told me while we locked ourselves inside the arts room, looking through the window.

It's the last period anyway, and it's some topic that I've already studied about in advance.

"I'm still worried, I want to understand them. What do they want, what do they need, what could I do? It's so frustrating how people can just drop you like that. I don't want to pass by them and act like strangers, and it does hurt me whenever they give me the stare or just ignore me completely. What do you think?"

"It's either you talk to them or you quit, don't you know that? You can roast them, make them get what they deserve, or just quit trying."

I frowned, "They deserve someone who understands, no kidding, I want to be that person. I'm tired of misunderstood people anyway."

Jaehyun then mockingly laughed at me.

"What did you just say? Are you sure you're Aoi?" He jokingly waved his hands towards my face, I pushed his hand away and hissed at him.

"Fuck off if you're going to joke around," I shot daggers at him. He just laughed at me again and pretended to cover his face from my 'attack'.

"I have a question though," he started out of the blue, "Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked, making me flinch and cringe so hard deep inside that I can actually become paralyzed from it. I've always hated that word, it just sounds disgusting to me.

"Yeah, but I never liked calling it like that, I hate that word, really, I will punch the living hell out of you if you say that to me in person ever again," I threatened, reminding myself of Park Jimin.

"Okay, okay, so you do have one," He said, humming in acknowledgment after I nodded my head. "Well, I can finally say this then, without fear of getting rejected because I already know that it won't be me."

What?

Wait.. no, no. Unbelievable. I thought I was kidding myself when I thought of it a few days back. This can't be real, right?

"I knew it!" I stepped back, turned my body to the right and pointed my finger at him, "I thought about it before but shrugged it off because it was stupid, but you like me don't you?"

He shot me a blank stare before proceeding to face-palm himself, "Right. It's not my fault, not that I intended to have a crush on you or anything!"

Thank God he wasn't in-denial, but it was funny that he could still defend himself before I confessed to me for him. Seriously.

"Wow, that's actually unbelievable, how come?" I couldn't believe it, he always roasts me and rarely ever cared about me.

"I don't know, I liked you since.. I really don't know, two years ago? At first it was hard for me to approach you and now that we're actually getting closer, the more I thought that I liked you," He literally rapped every single word in front of me. I was overwhelmed and it was hard for me to react.