12. rows down to romance.

A/N: BTS'S COMEBACK IN LESS THAN AN HOUR HOLY SHIT?? I HOPE THEY RELEASE AT 12 AM FOR REAL THOUGH

I love this chapter can you give me love :') Sorry for not updating, I couldn't stop procrastinating since yesterday because I was communicating with my fellow dicks oops

Aoi's POV

I tapped my foot repeatedly on the ground below me, my arms folded against my chest as I waited impatiently for Park Jimin to come in front of this cafe. Rina called him about ten minutes ago and even if she told me to stay inside the cafe with her, I insisted and told her that I'll wait outside instead.

Everything that Rina had showed me earlier never left my head, not even once. I still couldn't believe everything. Why is Yeon-joo dead? Why did she kill herself? And why was Jimin involved with it? Shit.

I couldn't think straight, I really couldn't. I just wanted to see Jimin this instant. I waited longer, my feet stuck in my place at the moment as I waited for Jimin to come. I just wanted to ask him about everything he knows.

"Aoi." I flinched at the sound of my name. I turned my head to the right to see Jimin tilting his head to the right and giving me a small yet sad smile that I swore to God I've never seen before.

Sad smiles, why do they exist? If you're sad, why do you need to fucking smile?

"Jimin, you know something Yeon-joo don't you?" I immediately confronted him through gritted teeth, "Don't tell me that you're the reason she killed herself! Tell me everything, Park Jimin, I fucking want to know everything!" I shouted right away, leaving him taken aback by my sudden outburst.

"Look, Aoi, I'm sorry for your loss but I want you to calm down first. Let's not talk about it first, please. Just please come with me and I'm sure I'll help you understand." He said and rushed to my side and was about to put his hand on my back to comfort me until I gestured him to not even think about it.

"Who the hell are you, Jimin? Why did you come in my life all so sudden? Did you plan this all along, huh? To give me a shitty first impression and then reveal to me that you were involved with the death of my ex best friend?" I asked through gritted teeth.

He didn't say anything else and then held out his hand for me to hold. My gaze dropped on his hand then glanced back to his eyes in confusion.

"What the fuck?"

"Just come with me, okay? I'm going to bring you somewhere and you'll have to trust me first when I promise you that I'll tell you everything once we get there. So do you want to hold my hand right now or not, Aoi? Holding it means you trust me." Jimin asked again and I looked down on his hand once more.

I looked away and landed my hand on his, jolts of electricity flowing through me because of the contact. Why is Jimin making me feel this certain way? But to Jimin, he probably isn't feeling anything close to what I'm feeling right now. He grabbed my hand without hesitation and started walking- more like dragging me to somewhere I'm not familiar with.

He's somewhat ahead of me and was pretty much more focused on the way we're heading off to while I'm here with my cheeks tinted with a light shade pink and my gaze never left our hands even once.

Do I trust Jimin?

This much?

The long walk (not really) ended when we finally reached an unfamiliar destination. Standing in front of me was an enormous public library that looked like it just opened last year.

"Why are we here?" I asked and laid out my sassy tone for a bit, confused. I'm not a voracious reader myself so I was pretty much confused as to why Jimin brought me here, in fact I was the complete opposite of a bookworm. I hated books and everything, they just seem so boring to me for God knows what reason.