34. up and away. [end]

2 years later.

Aoi's POV

"Hey," I nudged Jimin's arm, "do you know how to put on lipstick? Rina let me borrow lipstick but I don't know how to put it on properly," I asked him as he brushed his teeth, looking at the lost me who was putting the lipstick on. I glared at him through the large bathroom mirror and tried to give it to him.

"You're a girl but who have no idea how to put lipstick? You have a mirror, dummy," He rolled his eyes as he bit on the toothbrush and grabbed the lipstick from me. He paused for a moment and gave me a signal saying he'll rinse his mouth first, which he did. He finished and turned to me with a smile.

He held my chin up and carefully put on the light red lipstick on my lips. I could just laugh at his concentration; he was too focused on what he was doing.

He chuckled after putting the lipstick and forcibly puffed my cheeks with his hand, giving me a soft peck on the lips. I immediately pushed his arm away and threatened him with my raised fist then kicked him at the back of his knee.

"Don't be a bother, Park Jimin. Now you even have lipstick on you," I said and reapplied the slightly faded layer.

"Does it matter? I mean, I look good in it," he said and started checking himself out in the mirror. I didn't hesitate to take the towel from the side of the sink and threw it on his face.

"Finish drying your hair and get dressed, I'm going to mind my own business. Go," I shooed Jimin away, making him leave with a pout scribbled on his face. He reminded me so much of a puppy, a really fluffy one, who gets upset when the owner's attention doesn't always divert to it.

Rina then poked her head out from the side of the door frame and gave me a cheeky smile before tiptoeing towards the bathroom sink with me. She looked at me at the mirror endearingly, "If only I asked you out before Jimin did, you're so pretty."

I jokingly rolled my eyes at her and gave her a slight kick on the calf, "Whatever you say, Rina. Is Miyun alright? Did you sleep well?" I asked. Alright, we chose to stay in a hotel. Jimin and I are in the same room, with two different beds, and Miyun and Rina share the same room at the other room.

"I almost didn't, Miyun moves around a lot in her sleep, and she even kicks me around and all that. I'm kinda scared of her, you know? She even talks in her sleep, seems like she's missing that Taehyung guy from high school," she shrugged.

Okay, I have never ever met this guy. And I feel somewhat guilty for not doing so because I keep hearing his name from ages ago. I don't even know.

All I know at the moment is that personally flew to Japan, exactly after two years to be able to meet my real parents, Yoko and to actually try to bond with her and just stay in this country for a while.

I brought Rina, Miyun and Jimin while Hyunnie- his twin has gone in Australia, studying. We still call him pretty often though he's busy sometimes. Jae, on the other hand is in Korea and he didn't want to come with us. Rina and him probably has a thing going on between them, but I'll never know until I asked.

I haven't seen Joo-eun ever since we graduated from high-school, and as much as I really wanted to talk to her she never ever showed up.

I will never stop waiting for her though. Rina was smart enough to track down some of her social medias but whenever I tried to hit her up, I just couldn't reach out to her. She never responded to any of my messages and I'm starting to worry a bit.