05. blackmailed.

A/N: i'm laughing omf why does this shit have 1.5k reads thanks omG

Aoi x Jimin moments will come back soon, don't worry.

Aoi's POV

"STOP!" I shouted at Rina and Joo-eun who were obviously trying to run for life. They're not running that fast so what's the point? To be honest, I just ran along so that I could catch up with them and their stupidity, and cease them.

Rina, who's ahead of Joo-eun stopped unexpectedly so Joo-eun almost fell on her, but she didn't and they only bumped their heads to each other. "Awww." They both groaned in pain. Why do I even have foolish friends?

"Why the hell are you running?! Miyun isn't going to run after us, you idiots! Shouldn't we be the ones doing that? She caught us and now going to tell everybody that we're doing this nonsense stalking and that we're trespassing!" I yelled at them.

They gave me a blunt stare, slowly looked at each other then looked at me. After that they started to panic.

"Where is she?!" Joo-eun frantically asked while rubbing her forehead." We can't lose her!"

"Well, duh! It's your fault! You were mentioning Taehyung's name so loud! It attracts people!" Rina accused her.

"Attract people my ass? You were mentioning Hoseok's name as well!" Joo-eun shouted as she stuck her tongue out at her.

Rina grimaced, "How many times do I have to tell you that you have no ass?" They then started death-glaring each other intensely.

Kill me. Now.

I heaved an exaggerated sigh to catch their attention then rolled my eyes at them. "Okay then, have a catfight and shit. Suit yourself. While I'm going to find that weirdo before she does something." I said and started walking the opposite direction to where I think Miyun is.

"Aoi, let's plan it first!" Rina broke the heated eye contact between Joo-eun and her, turning up to me. Joo-eun followed as well.

"I'm planning to kidnap her! How about that?!" Joo-eun enthusiastically suggested.

"How about let's do that! And torture her until she tells us that she won't tell anybody about what we did?" Rina agreed. My patience is completely dropping.

Why am I the only normal person here?!

"What are you saying?! We're not going to torture that lunatic! Let alone kidnap her!" I shouted at them. Rina bowed her head down low.

"Why can't we just kill her?" Joo-eun asked enthusiastically now. Fifteen seconds have passed yet I still can't tell if these little shits are serious about sadism or not. They're too crazy. I feel left out as a normal human being surroundingl animals who shape-shifted to humans.

"Um, what are you two saying? I'm right here." Miyun showed up from behind me. I walked towards her before Rina and Joo-eun jumps on her and rip her apart.

"Look, weirdo, let me have a word with you. What we did early was clearly stupid of us and please don't tell anyone that we've been stalking Jimin, the Hoseok guy and the Taehyung guy. Don't tell anyone or these two might actually kill you." I warned her.

She looked at me and slowly nodded her head. I then added, "And sorry for trespassing.. these two are just fucking curious. Please don't let us get into trouble."

I can't believe I'm pleading.

She bobbed her head. "Okay! I promise to not tell anyone that you've commited a crime and you were obviously not creepy at all!" She said and pretended to zip her lips close. "But in one condition!"