Chapter 1

(Y/N)'s POV

It was Monday morning. Your first day at the DWMA. You hoped you would make tons of friends... or at least meet a meister that matched your wave length. On your way to school, you were slightly caught off guard by a guy about your age walking a few feet in front of you with a girl. 'Must be weapon and meister?' You questioned yourself. 'Or they could be relatives.'

"Hey Maka, did you hear about the new girl at the DWMA? I heard shes a weapon like me." 'Are they talking about me?' You thought to yourself. 'There could be no way.'

"I heard she was a he for one. And that 'he' was a meister."
"What's their names?" You asked without knowing.
"Ugh... do we know you..?" Questioned Soul.
"Umm.. sorry no. I'm (Y/N). I'm new to the DWMA." You said with an out-stretched hand.
"See Maka! I said the new kid was a girl! Nice to meet ya (Y/n)! Im Soul. Want to walk to the academy with us?" You smiled at the slightly blushing Soul.
"Sounds cool." You reply, no realizing that you still had a hold of Souls hand. You blushed a let go, looking strait ahead towards the upcoming stair case.
"That is a lot of stairs..." You muttered to yourself.
"You get use to it." Said Soul, who picked you up and slung you on his back. 'WAIT WHAT!?'
"Soul... w-what are you-u doing?" You said, stuttering. "Well, a pretty girl like you shouldn't be tired on her first day at the academy, now should she?" He said with a wink. This made you giggle as he and Maka continued side by side up the stairs. Maka seemed slightly annoyed with Souls actions.
After about 20 minutes of climbing the stairs, or should I say riding Soul up the stairs like a horse, you finally reach the top. You jump off Souls back and thank him.
You make your way to the Death room, with the feeling of someone following you the hole way. You would occasionally turn around and see a puff of smoke leading around a corner, but you would ignore it.
You reach the door and go to walk in, but you see a shadow slowly creeping up behind you, you change your arm into your (y/f/c/) scythe blade a wrapped it around whoever it was.
"Woah there feisty!" The tall blonde stood there, unaffected.

"Who are you and why are you following me?" They glare at you like you are retarded.

"I'm Aimi Sama. Your meister. I was practicing my sneaking skills. How did I do?"

" Well you need to work on that a lot." You said, changing your scythe back into your arm.

"Let's go in, shall we!" She wraps her arm around your shoulder and leads you into the death room.
"Hi! Hi! What's up ladies! I see you two have met." You grown and roll your eyes and let Aimi do all the talking.

"So what's our schedule or whatever, Lord Death?"

"You two will attend the EAT class. Oh! Also in room Crescent Moon!"
"Sounds good with me. Lets go!" Aimi starts to lead you out of the death room but Lord Death stops you.

"You two need to know that Professor Stein will be teaching that class." Aimi waves him off and begins leading you down the hallway.

"So have you met that Soul kid yet? And his partner Maka?" She asks. You feel your face get warm when she says this, remembering what happened this morning between you and Soul. "Ooo! Someone has a crush. Don't worry I won't tell a soul." She says with a wink.

You finally make it to class Crescent Moon and walk in.

"You two have finally arrived. Okay class. This is (Y/N) (L/N) and her meister Aimi Sama. (Y/N) is a one star weapon, as well as Aimi a one star meister. Please welcome them." Professor Stein said with a monotone voice. He twisted the skrew around and around in his head before finally telling you and Aimi to have a seat.

"Yo! (Y/n)!" You heard a familiar voice call. You look around to see Soul waving his arms around. He points to the two seats next to him and you walk up to him and sit down next to him.
"Okay class today we will be dissecting a Northern Haired-Nosed Wombat."

You stand up and raise your hand saying "By Professor Stein! There are only about 115 left in existence!!" Soul looked at you and smiled.

"Yeah, you can't dissect a rare animal, sir!" Maka said, defending your statement.

"What is one less gonna do?"

~

I hope you guys like my new X reader!! I haven't really seen many Soul x Readers so I decided to write one! Please check out my Kwon JiYong (AKA G-Dragon) X Reader A Night To Remember! Thank you for reading!! Chapter 2 coming shortly!

xoxo

~babywolf251