Chapter 3

A/N

I will be switching the story back and forth between point of views to help move the story along. And so you don't miss anything anyone else is doing. *wink wink*

~

Soul's POV

'She fell asleep.' I think to myself, running my fingers through her (Hair/Lengh) (Hair/Color) hair.

'She looks so peaceful when she sleeps. I really don't want to wake her up, but the movie is almost over.' I think to myself, slightly worried.

Then out of no where, Black Star flicks the lights on.

"HAHAHAHA!! I KNEW IT! SOMETHING HAD TO BE GOING ON BEWEEN YOU TWO!" He yelled causing me to get annoyed. Sure, I like her. But I doubt she thinks of me as anymore than a friend.

"Black Star! Shut up!" Tsubaki whispers as she covers his mouth, "Just because she is asleep on him doesn't mean anything!" Black Star looks to the ground, disappointed.

(Y/N)'s eyes start to flicker around like she is about to wake up. I snap my fingers at Black Star, telling him to turn the lights back off.

"Just play another movie for Shinigami's sake!" I whisper.

"Actually, it's getting kind of late. Black Star and I will be leaving." Tsubaki replies with an annoyed tone. With that, Black Star opens the door and walks out the door, followed by Aimi, Kid, Liz, Patti and even Maka.

"Maka! Where are you going?" I half yelled half whispered.

"I'm going home. You can stay as long as you like. You two look cute together." She says with a wink and out the door she goes.

'Thanks Maka. Now what am I suppose to do.' I think to myself. At that moment, (Y/N)'s eyes flutter open, revieling her (Eye/Color) eyes. She looks up at me and blushes.

"O-Oh I'm s-sorry Soul." 'She's always too cute when she stutters.'

"No, it's fine. Just lay down and enjoy the movie." I say, trying to sound cool. She laid back down, and I felt my face heat up and warm liquid run down my face, 'Goddammit...' I think to myself, as my nose begins to bleed.

~

I hope you liked this chapter!! Next chapter coming soon!

xoxo

~babywolf251