Chapter 7

Don't leave me alone...

His words ran through your mind as you watched a tear roll down his cheek. You wipe it away from his flawless skin, and head to your closet. You had an extra few blankets and pillows, so you grabbed two blankets and two pillows. You layed one blanket on top of Soul, and lifted his head to place the pillow under. Then you placed your pillow and blanket on the chair.

I can't leave him out here alone... You thought.

*Time Skip*

You couldn't sleep. You just sat in the chair, watching different animes. You couldn't stop thinking about Soul and what he was dreaming about.

"(Y-Y/n)?" You looked over to see Soul, sitting up with a slightly terrified look on his face.

"What's wrong?" You said, geting up and neiling beside the couch, eye level with Soul.

"N-Nothin'... but... umm..." You knew what he was asking. So, you grabbed his hand, and drug him to your bed.

"Lay down and go to sleep, I'm not going to leave you alone." Soul smiles, and his eyes being to tear up. You smile back and lay down beside the wall. Soul lays beside you, and you begin to feel kind of complete. Like you were suppose to be with him.

"Good night, (Y/N)..."

"Night Soul." The darkness and comfort of slumber begins to incase your inner most thoughts. You drift away into the world where your imagination takes over.

*Dream*

"GET AWAY FROM HER!" You heard screams through the darkness.

'Was that-' Your thoughts were cut off by a flash of blood flying from your body and a sharp pain from your throat.

*End Dream*

You woke up in a sweat. You jump up and begin panting.

'Why did that voice sound so much like my fathers...' You question yourself.

You felt the comforting hand of Soul rub against your back.

"You okay (Y/N)?" He asks, his voice still raspy from sleeping.

"Y-Yeah..." You say, shaking. You layed back down and nuzzled against Souls chest. He wraps his arms around you, comforting you. And you slowly fall back into sleep.

'How could that have been my father if he has been dead for 7 years..?'

~

A/N

Sorry about the short chapter!! It was kind of a filler for last chapter. I hope you guys liked it anyways! And I wanted to thank you guys for 100+ reads!!!
xoxo

~babywolf251