Chapter 24

(Y/N)'s POV

"This is just to come up with a plan." 

"He said. Well, guess what Soul. It has been 4 months and still no word or sight from anyone or of anyone but Maka. And she seems to be attached to your hip. Goddammit... why do you have to confuse my heart so much..." You mutter to yourself on your evening walk. You felt a single, warm tear glide down your cheek as you begin to think about 4 months ago. What they did to you. What he did to you.

"Hello there beautiful." You turn around to see Aimi standing in the shadow.

"Aimi!" You yell and leap into her arms.

"Hey gorgeous. You've been gone for a while, haven't you? 4 months alone with Soul and you're not pregnant yet?" She giggled as she set you down. You burst into tears.

"H-Hey is it something I said..." You wrap yourself around her and she carries you back to the shack.

"Hey (Y/n)! Welcome ba-" Maka walked out of the kitchen with Soul following close behind. She dropped the cake she had in her hand and hid behind Soul.

"What's going on here, Maka?"

"A-Ai-imi..." She stuttered, "S-Shes also a-a meister.."

"What is tha-" Her eyes widened for a second and she darted towards Soul, pining him against he wall with her arm against his throat.

"Soul!" Maka yelled.

"Why. I THOUGHT YOU LOVED (Y/N)!!"

"What do you mean... how do you know..." You questioned about the actions that took place 4 months ago.

"She has two souls, (Y/n). She's fucking pregnant with his kid." You collapse onto the floor. Maka attempts to comfort you but before she gets close you start screaming. You conger your scythe without a second thought and dart towards Maka, who congers a scythe blade on the back of her arm. You swing, left, right, left, right. Until Maka fell to the ground. You place the blade of the scythe against her throat.

"(Y/N)! NO!!" Soul yelled. Aimi tightened the grip on his throat.

~End Dream~

You shoot up to instantly be comforted by the arms of Soul wrapping around your waist.

"What's wrong, baby~" He cooed into your ear.

"I-I had a n-nightmare tha-at Maka wa-as pregnant a-and I tried to kill her-r" You squeezed out in between hiks as you bawled your eyes out.

He began to pet your hair as he whispered in your ear, "Baby, that would never happen... I wouldn't let that happen..." You lay back down next to him and ball up into his chest, falling back asleep.

~

Sorry for the crap that is this chapter!! I haven't had time to write. Wait. Who am i kidding? I've been watching too much Fairy Tail xD
xoxo

~babywolf251