Chapter 19

Soul's POV

She's been having that same nightmare for days now. Waking up at the same time. 4am. She would have her hands wrapped around her throat, screaming bloody murder. She hasn't slept in about 4 days. She may be going crazy. Like the madness is spreading again...

"I KNOW YOU'RE HERE! YOU STUPID WITCH! I'LL KILL YOU AND EAT YOU'RE SOUL SO I CAN BECOME A DEATH SCYTHE!!" She giggled while running around the house with bags under her eyes.

"(Y/N). You need to calm down... You've been going on about this same witch for days on end... she isn't real..." Maka said in an annoyed voice.

"YES SHE IS! ITS ERSALA!" Maka walked up and slapped her across the face.

"Maka!! Was that really necessary?!" I yelled, grabbing her wrist.

"SOMEONE NEEDS TO SNAP HER OUT OF THIS TRANCE!!" She pulled her wrist away from me and marched to her room, slamming the door behind her.

"Maka's right... I do need to snap out of this..." She walked into our shared room and shut the door, locking it.

"(Y/N)? What are you doing?" I jiggled the doorknob, attempting to unlock it. I heard the sound of (Y/N) conjuring her scythe.

"(Y/N)!!! PUT THAT DOWN!!!" Without a sound of pain or struggle, a pool started to form underneath the door, and come out to the hallway.

~END OF NIGHTMARE~

I spring up in a sweat. The door flys open and (Y/N) rushes to my side and cradles me in her arms.

"Shh... you're okay Soul..." Her soothing voice calmed me almost instantly. "What was it this time baby?" She asked in the most calming voice I've ever heard, almost too calming.

"I-It was nothing... Just a stupid dream..." I looked at her, her eyes glowed a strange vibrant green rather than (E/C).

"Is everything alright...?" She questions as her eyes go back to normal.

"Y-You're eyes... th-they were glowing green..." I backed away from her a little, not sure if it really was her.

"W-What are you talking about!?" She started to panic, she jumped up and ran to the nearest mirror, glancing at her eyes worriedly.

"I-It was probably my imagination. Don't worry about it." I lied. It kind of worried me. What if it wasnt her?

"Are you sure? I don't want to worry you..." Her eyes began to change color... again. This time they were a weird pink color.

"Okay... now they are pink..." She smiles, devilishly.

"Oh I know." Her voice changes to a deeper more 'seductive' voice, "And now. You will know." She placed her hand on my forehead and everything went black.

~

Sorry for the shorter chapter. Its currently 12:15am when Im writing this and I have a huge exam today! Wish me luck because if I fail I cant write anymore (All the sarcastic bribery)! I hope you enjoied!! Thanks for reading and hat you for getting us up to 1k+ reads!! Its amazing!! (It was at 1k+ when i wrote this 😂)
xoxo

~babywolf251