Chapter 25

A/N

Sorry about being gone for some long!! My phone kind of... went for a swim... Hopefully I will try to upload on a regular basis from now on, but I can't promise anything. But please, enjoy the chapter!!

Tsubaki's POV

I haven't seen (Y/n), Soul or Maka for ages. Aimi went out to look for them a while ago... but she never came back... that was about 2 weeks ago. 

"Hey Tsubaki, everything alright?" Akihiko asked, walking over to me. I put down the spices I was looking at and face him.

"Hey! Uhh.... sure! I was just thinking about (Y/n). I'm worried, you know?" I put on a fake smile, hoping he wouldn't see through.

"We all are, Tsubaki." He wraps me in an embrace. His warm body pressed against mine.

"Thank you Akihiko." Tears begin to form in my eyes as I hear foot steps approach quickly.

"TSUBAKI! I HAD A DREAM ABOUT THEM LAST NIGHT! MAKA IS PREGNANT!"

(Y/n)'s POV

You decided to go for a walk to clear your mind from that dream you had. You couldn't help but feel like it wasn't just a dream. You rub your forearm as goosebumps begin.

"What the-" You were cut off by a hand over your mouth and someone shushing you from behind.

"(Y/n). Shhh.... It's just me." The voice is warming and sounds familiar. You glance down to the hand and remember a certain scar on her finger from one of your missions. Tears flow down your face as you collapse to the ground. Aimi wraps her arms around you. Tears begin to flow from her eyes as you squeeze back.

"I missed you so much..." She whispered.

"We all did." You look up to see Tsubaki, Blackstar, Akihiko, Kid, Liz, Patti and Amya. You leap up and hug Amya, not wanting to let go. You cry loudly into her shoulder.

"I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE YOU GUYS EVER AGAIN!" You yell into her neck.

Amya laughs as she cries, "I won't let you either."

"I heard you scream all the way from the house! Is everyth-" Soul was cut off by Blackstar punching him in the face.

"BLACKSTAR!!" You yelled.

"How could you do that to (Y/n). Huh?"

"What are you talking about?" Soul asked, getting in Blackstar's face.

"Aimi told us. About Maka."

"It was an accident. I was drunk,okay?"

"Riiight. Where in Death City are they going to sell a 15 year old alcohol. Stop lying. You cheated and don't want to own up to your mistake. We are taking (Y/n) back with us." Blackstar grabs your hand and started walking away, you in shock. 

"Why not give her a choice!" 

"Because I am her meister and I made if for her! No go back to your little skank that's carrying your kid because he's going to need a baby daddy!" Aimi grabs your other hand, and once again you blindly follow.

'Maka's...pregnant...'

~

o-o I. Am. So. So. Sorry. I KNOW everyone is going to be yelling at me in the comments xD Don't worry! Things will work out in the end! You and Soul will be happy together! I promise!!! And no, I don't have beef with Maka. Maka is ACTUALLY one of my top favorite female characters. Behind Tsubaki of course xD I hope you enjoyed anyway, and as always I'm sorry for the shitty chapter.
xoxo

~babywolf251