Chapter 6

My 'Im Sorry' chapter for messing up earlier... I hope you like it anyways!

~

Soul's POV

"Please don't do that..." She whispers as we embrace.

"Do what??"

"Dissapear..."

(Y/N) POV

"Dissapear..." You say, with tears in your (e/c) eyes. He looks at you with the sweetest, yet concerned look, and then pulled you into a closer embrace.

"I will never leave you."

I will never leave you.

*Time Skip*

You walled home after a long day, you and Soul had just eatten at this new place down the street. The owners had moves to Death City not to long ago, and their food wasn't too bad either.

"So, you want to stay over for a movie tonight? It's already pretty late so I really don't think Maka would mind." You say, jumping off of Souls motercycle.

"I don't know... you know how Maka can get.... I'll call her real quick." He says, leaving you in your home alone with Aimi. Well, most likely withOUT Aimi because she's good at dissapearing on the weekends.

After about 5 minutes, Soul walks in. "Well, looks like I'm staying the night." He says with a grin. You feel your face start to get a little warm. Am I blushing?!?!? You say to yourself.

"Awe look at you. Youre red as a tomatoe!" He says, poking my cheek.

DID SOUL JUST POKE ME?! You mentally scream at yourself, causing your face to get 10x warmer.

"So, what movie are we going to watch?" He asks. You point over to your TV, reminding him that you have Netflix and Hulu+ (NO READER-CHAN! NOT NETFLIX AND CHILL! NOT EVEN HULU+ AND CHILL!!).

"Oh... right..." He replys shyly as he walks over and plops down in your chair.

"Soul." You say, slightly giggling.

"Yes (Y/n)?" He asks, acting like he doesn't know whats wrong.

"My chair." You say, now standing between him and the TV.

"Oh! Im sorry!" He says, sprawling out across the chair, leaving just enough room for you to squeeze on the end. You sprawl out with him refusing to give up your chair.

"My chair!" You say, giggling.

"Then why don't you take it from me." He says with a toothy grin. You decide to do something neither of you saw coming. You got up, turned around, and layed directly on top of him. "Real mature, (Y/n)." He says sarcasticly, causing you to giggle.

"Comfortable?" He asks, you reply with a nod and smile, your face getting redder. And then, you feel a sudden warmth wrap itself around you.

"S-" You try to speak, but the fast beat of your heart against your ribcage makes it impossible for you to utter a single word.

"Well, if you are going to lay on me, at least don't make it awkward." He says, smiling and nuzzling into your neck. You giggle, "That tickles!" You say, slightly wiggling around.

"J-Just pick a movie!!"

"Okay fine!" He smiles as he picka up thw remote and turns on Netflix.

*Time Skip*

So... maybe cuddling with Soul wasn't a bad idea. You had decided to watch a horror movie that you've never watched before. So... there was a lot of you jumping at the loud screams and jumpscares. Which made it just that much more awkward.

Soul yawns. You turn your head towards him, with a questioning expression. And stand up.

"Where are you going?" He says with another yawn.

"To bed so you can sleep." You reply, walking to your room to put on your pjs.

"You don't have to. Im not really all that tired." He says sitting up and stretching.

"Im at least going to put on my pjs." You walk into your room and open your closet to find that the only PJ's you had where your least favorite PJ's... AKA a tank top paired with the shortest shorts you own. You sigh as you think of all the blood you are going to clean off the floor because of Soul... and change. After you get done changing, you walk into the livingroom to find Soul asleep in the chair.

'He looks so innocent when he sleeps...'

You walk over and, being the nice person you are, you pick him up bridal style and moved hom to the couch. To youre surprise, he didn't weigh as much as he looked like he did, so moving him was actually very simple. You begin to make your way back to your room when you heard Soul mutter something in his sleep.

"Don't leave me alone..."

~

A/N

So. How are you reader-chan. Did I do good with this one?? Lately I've been reading more x Readers trying to get some inspiration for more chapters. But anyways! I hope you liked it!!
xoxo

~babywolf251