Chapter 23

(Y/N)'s POV

You wake up with a terrible headache. You look around to see no one in sight.

"Where is everyone?" You whisper to your self. You got up and decided to look around. Everything looked the same as when you fell asleep... but where was Soul?

"Hello!" You yelled. You heard murmurs coming from the other room.

"What are we going to do about her... she's been out for a month!" You gasp silently, "Are they talking about me?" You whisper to your self.

"There is nothing we can do... we just have to wait." There was a crack in the door about an inch thick. You noticed that it was Maka and Soul and they were sitting on the floor together. Maka was curled up against Soul, and he was stroking her hair, which was down for once. You feel something warm trickle down your cheek.

"Don't worry deary. Everything will be okay. Come here little one." You turn around to see the one person you thought you would never see again.

"M-Momma...?" You whispered, meekly, stuttering occasionally.

"Yes baby. Come to momma." You begin to cry more. You knew your mother was dead. You watched her die... So this.... thing in front of you was an impostor.

"No...." You whispered, so it could just barley hear.

"What was that ba-"

"YOU ARE NOT MY MOTHER!!!" You felt your skin burning with rage as you congered your scythe. You walked out of the hallway and in to the room where the thing was.

"O-Of course I a-"

"NO YOU'RE NOT! I WATCHED MY MOTHER DIE WITH MY OWN TWO EYES!! IMPOSTOR!!!" You heard the door behind you slam open, and Soul and Maka came rushing out. Soul ran up to you and held your wrist. You ripped them away. "Don't touch me..." A single tear ran down your face as you turned to face the impostor.

"Lets dance."

The monster transformed into its true form. It stood about 8ft tall and had a scaly body. It was blue with green tint and had black eyes. You rushed towards it, taking it down with one swoop. It evaporated into the air and a keshin egg appeared out of no where. You devouered it. Your body calmed as your scythe disappeared from your hand.

"(Y/n)," Her voice sounded calm. But also tired. You looked at Soul who was wearing only his underpants... and they were backwards. You studied her and noticed she was wearing ONLY Souls jacket. You assumed the worst. "T-that was ama-" Before she could speak, you cut her off.

"I don't want to hear it! You discusting- Don't talk to me! And don't come near me! I don't like liars..." You looked at Maka as tears streamed down her face. Your head shot over and looked into Soul's glossy eyes, "or cheaters..."

"(Y/n)! Wait!" But it was too late. You had already darted out of the door and ran like your life depended on it.

Soul's POV

Maka was having a bad time coping with (Y/n) not waking up so I decided to let her sleep with me in the other room. Things went a liiiiittle too far last night and we ended up doing something I can never forgivd myself for. Yeah, I did notice (Y/n) had started to stur a little more than before... but my drunken mind didn't care.

I chased after her. Running until I felt as if my legs would fall off. I found her crouched underneath of a small tree, crying.

"(Y/n)... I-"

"I said don't take to me." She just barley muttered out.

"No. I want to explain myself." Her head poked up and she scooted over, implying for me to sit, so I did.

"I was drunk... okay? You had been gone for a while and i didn't know what else to do. I hate myself right now for what i did... so Im just going to confess... I slept with Maka." I felt the sharp sting of (Y/n)'s hand against my cold skin, "Thank you," I said, "I deserved that..."

"You deserve more than that. You filthy-" I cut her off by standing up and crashing our lips together. At first she was tence, but she loosened. I pulled away and looked into her eyes. "Goddammit Soul, don't look at me like that." She looked towards the ground. I grabbed her chin and made her look into my pouting eyes. She broke into tears and lept into my arms. "Im sorry for leaving you for so long!" She practically yelled, "I'll never leave you again!" I felt my face heat as tears started to stream down my face as she hugged tighter.

"I love you (Y/n). I'll never do it again."

~

I hope you guys liked it. Sitting in the hospital can really get boring. So I decided to intertain myself.

I appologize for any spelling errors. Im using my moms tablet and its so big its hard to type on. I hope you enjoied anyways!!
xoxo

~babywolf251