Chaper 14

Tsubaki's POV

"That stupid pervert! Making (y/n) sleep with him! A god like me wouldn't do that!" Blackstar wailed.

"It as Maka's idea..."

"UGHH! Maka thinking she cupid or something!" He says as he face plants onto his bed.

"Why do you care anyways, Blackstar?" He goes silent.

"I can worry for my friend safety, can't I?" He says, he voice monotone.

"You like her... don't you, Blackstar?"

(Y/N)'s POV

'Who knew that everything would be so awkward once this all started.'

You sigh as you wall home alone.

'At least Aimi will be gald to see me!'

You turn the corner expecting to see your apartment building standing in one piece. But instead, you were greeted with a big pile of rock a and broke glass. You run the the scene, noticing a small, familiar green sliver of paper. You walk towards of and pick it up. It was a picture of you, your mother and your father.

A single tear fell down your cheek as you stare at the photograph.

"(Y/N)!!" You turn around to see your father.

"D-Dad...?" He looked worried and a little torn up. You wanted to walk towards him, but couldn't.

"Get away from her!!"

'That's from my-'

And everything went black.

Father's POV (A week before)

'I miss my family.' I decided to go back to death city after 7 years of secret missions given to me and my Meister by Lord Death. But we never knew it would take so long...

"It will be nice you see (Y/N) again..." Eugene sighs. Eugene is my Meister and has been since I was 15. We have been having problems obtaining a witches soul. Its taken 7 years and we still don't even have a lead.

"It would be better if it was as a death scythe. How can Ersala be so hard to find?" Ersala is the witch of the elk. Not a very scary sounding name, but a very VERY powerful witch.

"Yeah, who knew an elk would be so powerful too? Mind control! That's a lot for a simple little deer." We both laugh. We always make jokes like this with each other. But still, it will be nice to see (Y/N) again. and Eugene can't wait to see his daughter Aimi.

"I wonder if Aimi and (Y/N) are getting along?" I nod. "How will she react when she finds out you're not dead, Bansuki (bon-soo-key)." I sigh.

"As long as she doesn't hate me..." I look towards the ground.

'I should have told her the truth..."

All of the sudden the lights in the train go out.

"Bonsuki."

"Right." I transform into my bow form. I am an orange and (e/c) bow with black and orange tip arrows.

We wonder down the train, ready to an attack.

"Well well well. Looks like I've caught someone trying to sneak away."

"Ersala." Eugene growls. I recognise that voice from our first incounter.

"Yes, and its time for my revenge..." Her magic fills the air as she attempted t take control of my mind. But instead, she controls Eugene's.

I transform out of my bow form and look at him. His eyes are dull and lifeless.

"Eugene??"

"He is not longer here. Eugene. Kill Bonsuki." And she vanishes. Leaving me and my Meister to duel.

"Eugene! Snap out of it!" I scream as we circle each other. He doesn't respond. He is completely lifeless. He lunges as me.

'He is really trying to kill me!!"

He grabs a knife off of the table beside us and attempted to stab me.

'He's never going to stop trying to kill me. I have to do something.'

I did something I never walked to do. I killed my best friend.

~Time Skip~

I walk into Death City with no particular destination. All I know is that I need to find (Y/N) and Aimi.

'I sence something...

I turn the corner to see (Y/N) bent over a pile of rubble. With Ersala standing behind her.

"(Y/N)!" I run towards my daughter, tears in her eyes.

"D-Dad...?"

"Get away from her!!" And suddenly, my world closes. Ersala hit (Y/N) in the head, knocking her out cold.

~

Appearently i forgot to upload a chapter O.o Ill upload the most recent chapter after this one lol
xoxo

~babywolf251