Chaper 15

A/N

I'm sorry if I bounce from 1st to 3rd person while writing in reader-chans POV. I don't know why I do it.. I just do. I really hope you guys don't kind and won't hate me for it!! D'X

~ (<--- Jeffrey for President 2k16. Slogan: "Better than Donald Trump." HAHAHA *evil laugh*)

I wake up in bed beside Soul. My head is still aching.

'Was that a dream...?'

"Are you okay??" Soul asks me, sitting up beside me.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine... just a nightmare I guess..." He sighs.

"Well, we need to get sleep. We have school in the morning." You nod and lay back down beside Soul, snuggling into his warmth.

"Ya'know. I could get use to this..." He mumbles, almost too soft for you to hear. You just smile and wrap your arms around his neck, as he does with your waist, and you both fall into a deep sleep.

~Time Skip to Morning Time~

"Soul! (Y/N)! Let's go! We're going to be late!!" You shoot out of bed and jump onto Soul, attempting to wake him up.

"Get uuupp.." You say, poking at his sleeping face.

"No... I just wanna stay in bed..." He says pulling you back down onto the bed. You grown in failure.

"We have to get uuppp.... today is an important day!!! Its Aimi-Chans birth dayyy!!" You whine. He peeks out of one of his eyes and looks at you.

"You know your cute when you pout, right?" You giggle as Soul opens his eyes the rest of the way and pecks you on the forehead, you feel your face heat up as he stands up from the bed, you following his action.

"I'll be back. Don't hurt yourself while I'm gone." He says as he walks out the door. You reside to change in his room since he wasn't in there for once. You grab your blue jeans and (f/c) converse. You slipped on your black t-shirt with a (f/c) soul on it and stole Souls jacket.

'Haha... mine now..'

You think to yourself as you hear the door slide open. You turn around to see Soul standing in the doorway.

"Just what do you think you are doing...?~" He says in a slightly flirtatious voice.

"Wearing my favourite jacket, why do you ask?" You flirt back, holding in the laughter.

"But maybe I wanted to wear it..~" He says, wrapping his arms around your waist. You giggle and bite your lip to help hold back a smile.

He pecks your lips, teasing you. You pull him closer and kiss him. You hear the door creak open and you both step backwards.

"Come on little birdies~" She teases, "We cant be late for school!!~"

"Maka....." Soul growls and walks over to his closet, opening it and grabbing an outfit for the day. You start to walk out when you look back to see your dresser setting in Souls room.

'How the fuck didnt I notice that when I woke up...'

You turn back around and walk up to your dresser, grabbing black skinny jeans, a black tank top and a (f/c) flannel (if black is your favourite colour, like myself, then use your second favourite). You walk out and into the bathroom and change.

Once you finish you walk out to see Soul wearing his usual outfit, but he was holding an extra jacket.

"What's that for? If you get extra cold?" You say, giggling.

"No," he says, walking up behind you and setting it on your shoulders, "its my way of saying 'shes mine'." He says with a toothy grin. You smile, feeling the heat rush to your cheeks. You hug the jacket around you and slip your arms through the sleaves. You turn around and wrap your arms around Soul's neck, "Thank you."

~

Look whos gonna look kawaii at school today, *wink wink*.
xoxo

~babywolf251