Chapter 26

(Y/n)'s POV

You feel as if you were a walking corpse amung your other classmates. The seat next to you was empty, and cold. Aimi was on the other side of you, holding onto your hand, which you had wrapped around her arm. You almost always had a death grip on her arm and you never spoke. It was because of her that you were here and not in jail.

"(Y/n). Why don't you and Aimi come up here a demonstrait soul resonance for the freshman?" You look to Aimi, who nods her head. Since Soul and Maka were gone, you and Aimi have taken place as head of the class.

You take your place at the front of the class and grab Aimi's hand. You transform into your scythe and Aimi stands calm. It's kind of your thing. She drops your blade to the direction of the floor and calmly says. "Soul Resonance." You both begin to glow as you grow into your Resonated form.

Everyone 'ooos' and claps. "Alright. Have a seat." You transform back into your human form and take your seat next to the open spot where the one thing that made you happy once resided.

Time Skip

Class was over and it was time for lunch. You and Aimi sat at your usual table with the others. They would talk and you would sit there quietly.

"Uhh... excuse me? Miss (Y/n)?" You turned around to see a freshman standing behind you.

"Y-Yeah? Can I help you?"

"I-I just wanted to say that you and Aimi are awesome! Can you sign this?" She presented a thick tablet. You scribble your name on it and Aimi does the same.

"T-Thanks so much (Y/n)-chan!" She scrambled back to her group of friends who giggle as they take their seats.

"Well that was new." Amya said, sounding as happy and chipper as always.

"I guess thats what happens when you're the top of the class!" Aimi said, proudly. You just felt overwhelmed. You just wanted to go home. To see Soul again. To be happy again.

"Is everything alright (Y/n)? You look like you're about to cry!" Tsubaki says, wrapping her arm around your shoulders trying to comfort you. You didn't even notice your vision getting blury.

"Y-Yeah Im fine. Just thinking.."

"You better not be thinking of that low life again, (Y/n). We have already been over this, got it?" Aimi said, getting up and walking away angrily. You drop your head and look at your hands. You look over at Tsubaki's hand, which was now on yours.

"It's okay, (Y/n). He will come back. We all miss him. We miss them both."

"Tsubaki. You realize what he did to her, right? He slept with his meister!" Blackstar states as he stands. He walks over to you and puts one hand on your shoulder. "She doesn't need to be put through that again." He sits beside you, removing his hand. "We can only be here for her when he does decide to show his face."

Maka's POV

"Hey Soul. What should we name him?" I say as I rub my stomach which holds the child given to me by the man I love.

"Who cares... I lost the love of my life thanks to that thing..." He says, slumped over in bed.

"C'mon. This just has to be fate! I'm going to have your son, Soul! Our son." He throws a pillow to the wall.

"I don't care, okay! I just want (Y/n) back!! I thought you said that this wouldn't happen! I thought you said you would get those pill things that kept this from happening."

"I-I did. But I guess they didn't work." I say, lying. I couldn't let him know I didn't take them! He would be so mad...

"Didn't work? Those things don't just 'not work.' You did it on purpose didn't you? You couldn't stand me being happy, could you?" He gets closer and his eyes fill with rage.

"U-Uhh..."

"MAKA! YOU DIDN'T TAKE THEM DID YOU!!"

"No okay! I didn't." He stands from the bed and swings, punching the wall. It cracks.

"I'm out of here. Find a way to get rid of that thing..." He picks up his jacket and leaves, slaming the door.

"Well that didn't go as planned."

Soul's POV

I have to find (Y/n). I have to tell her it isn't my fault. She has to take me back... I don't know what I will do without her...

Time Skip

It will probably get a little crazy from here until the end... I appologize in advance.

(Y/n)'s POV

You hear a knock on your window. It's about 4am and you were in your PJ's. You get up out of bed and walk over to the window and look out. You look down to see Soul. He was super skinny and looked as if he hasn't bathed in weeks.

"(Y/n)! Im so sorry for what I did to you... could you ever forgive me..."

"Have you already forgotten?" He looked up at you , confused. "I already did. It isn't me you have to apologize you. It's everyone. You have to say sorry to them for leaving. And for betraying all of us. Now get in here. It's cold and you need food and a bath."

Time Skip

You gave him food and let him take a bath. Now you just had to wake up Aimi. You walk in her room, and jump on her.

"Ugghhhh whhat do you want..."

"Soul has something he needs to say to you."

"Don't tell me you are hulusinating again."

"I don't know, Aimi. You tell me." Soul walked in the doorway to where Aimi could see him.

"What do you want."

"I wanted to say I'm sorry. For everything. For leaving. For getting Maka... you know. And for betraying everyone. Could you ever forgive me?"

"Sure. If (Y/n) could, I can."

And that's how the rest went. Everyone forgave him. You never really knew what happened to Maka. You knew Soul didn't hurt her. Maybe she was just to scared to show her face.

~

O-o This chapter is everywhere. I'm really trying to get it back to where everything is normal between Soul and reader-chan! xD But I think I'm loosing my touch. I won't give up!! I'll finish it!! And probably start something else... ;)
xoxo

~babywolf251