Chapter 16

Today was anything but amazing. All you heard were whispers from the other weapons. And murmers within the meister groups.

"That stupid slut... stealing my Soul.." a tall, unnaturally red haired girl whispered to her acquiantances.

'He was never your to begin with bitch...' You thought. Not realizing that you had been looking at her the whole time.

"What are you staring at freak?" She said, laughing and high fiving her friends.

"Thats exactly what i was trying to figure out." You said with a smirk.

"Yuri. Transform." She says in a monotone voice. Her weapon partner, Yuri Kuno, transformed into a large katana. You changed your arm into your scythe blade out of pure instict. But it didnt exactly look like your usual blade. It was more black than (f/c). And wider. It had a double sided blade with an arrow head at the tip. You felt a cold metal pole in your hand, the one that was just a scythe. You look to see you holding your own scythe.

'This is new...' You thought to yourself.

"What are you..." she questioned.

"I dont know. Guess I'm one hell of a weapon, huh?" You turned to hear foot steps behind you. 'Shit... guess i will have to meet Soul later...'

"What's is going on here Miss (L/n)?" You turn around to see Mr. Uni [you-knee] (I made him up because none of the teachers I can think of are super strick.)

"Nothing, sir." You retrack your blade, looking towards the ground in shame.

"And you Miss Watamate. I am very disapointed in you. Fighting without a teacher present."

"I'm sorry Uni-kun." She says, a blush on her face.

'Kenzie Watamate... class slut...' You think to yourself 'Soul is mine. And no one can take him away from me.'

~

Sorry for a short chapter!! im not dure if this will have anything to do with the next chapter or not, but I promise you Kenzie will make another appearance.
xoxo

~babywolf251