Chapter 17: No More

Kayla- The Next Night

So, today was the first day of Summer Break and it sure don't feel like it. Mama, Anton, Travis, and Jamal are gone to dinner so it's just me and August. Chris went back to New York.

"Aye beybeh, umma go take a shower real quick, you'll make me something to eat?" He asked.

"Sure master Anthony." I said in my best English accent.

Ya see, I copied Jeffery from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

"Ight Jeffery." August joked.

He went and got in the shower and after I made him something to eat, I went and sat on the couch.

"Well that was quick, ya food in the microwave." I said after he kissed my lips.

"Thank ya my queen!" He said.

"Always." I said.

I thought I heard something so I got up from the couch and looked around.

"Hello?" I said.

Next thing I know, I was snatched and somebody put their hand over my mouth. I kicked one of mama's vases to the ground and it cracked. I screamed as loud as I could.

"KAYLA!" I heard August yell before being dragged out of the house.

August

So I'm just minding my own damn business and eating this bomb ass Mexican food Kayla made me and I hear something break, then she screamed. I shot up from my chair and ran to the living room and all was silent.

"KAYLA?!" I yelled.

"GIRL I AIN'T PLAYIN', YA BETTER GET RIGHT HERE AND CLEAN THIS SHIT UP, MAMA GONE BEAT YA ASS!" I yelled to see if she was playing.

I opened the front door to see her being driven away. She was banging on the window and all.

"KAYLA!" I yelled running after the van.

I shot at the van but nothing worked.

I got a text on my phone:

Unknown Contact-

You wouldn't give her back, I took her back, you'll never see her again now that she here with me!

"SHIT!" I yelled running back in the house.

As soon as mama walked through the door I ran towards her.

"MAMA THEY TOOK HER!" I yelled.

"WHO?" She asked.

"KAYLA MAMA!" I yelled crying on her shoulder.

"Where she at?" She asked.

"I got a text that said she was taken away and I seen her outside in a van being carried away, I think she gone back to New York!" I said.

"Well, that's where her mama at, we can't do nun 'bout that now, I'm sorry." She said.

"Damn mama, wow, ya don't give a fuck 'bout nun but ya ugly ass boyfriend and ya self, if ya ain't gone help me, I'm gone help myself!" I said.

Kayla- New York

I woke up in my old bed from when I was living in New York with my parents.

"The fuck?" I asked weirded out.

"HELLO?!" I yelled.

"Kayla beybeh is that ya?" Mama asked.

"Did ya do this?" I asked.

"Do wah?" She asked.

"Ya had me kidnapped didn't ya?" I asked.

"Yes beybeh but it-" I cut this irrelevant bitch off.

"NO, DO NOT TOUCH ME, THIS AIN'T MY MAMA, KEEP YA HANDS OFF ME!" I yelled getting up and running out the room.

I ran out the house and down the street, bumping into multiple people.

"AYE WATCH OUT!" Some people yelled.

I ran until I reached Chris's house. I knocked on the door and Karrueche answered.

"Kayla, what are ya doin' here?" She asked.

"That bitch sent somebody to kidnap me and bring me here so I got away!" I said crying on her shoulder.

"I need to go back to August!" I said.

"No ya don't, the NOLA is too dangerous for ya!" She said.

"What a-" She cut me off.

"Kayla, ya staying here, CHRIS!" She called pulling me in the house.

"Oh, why is she here?" He asked.

"I mean not that it's bad but like, not like bad, but like, what brings ya here, why are ya here ya know?" He said.

"This fucked up bitch called a mother, sent somebody to kidnap her and she got away and I told her no more NOLA because it's to dangerous." Karrueche said.

"She right Kayla, ya really don't need to go, ya gone stay here til' ya get at least an apartment or a condo or sum, actually, I know a good condo ya could stay at." Chris said.

"I guess." I said giving in.

"But I wanna call August every day." I said.

"Ok, deal." He said handing me his phone.

Phone Conversation

"Wassup my niggah ya heard me?" He asked trying to sound happy.

I knew he wasn't.

"Au-" He cut me off.

"KAYLA?!" He yelled.

"Yes it's me, I'm ok, that's the good part, the bad part is that I'm staying in New York." I said.

To Be Continued, But Not For You 😂😋