Chapter 33: Hotel

Kayla- The Next Morning

"Oh fuck!" I semi yelled holding my back.

"Good morning beautiful!" Dre said sitting up.

"Leave me alone, I'm not talking to you." I said crossing my arms.

"Wah I did?" He asked.

"My fuckin' back hurtin'." I said trying not to move.

He rubbed my back. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. Dre walked in and smirked. Then he held my hair so I wouldn't mess it up.

"Done?" He asked feeling my forehead.

"Ya got a lil fever." I said.

"I feel ight." I said.

"Ok, but we gotta go to get sum to eat, a niggah hungry." He said smiling.

He helped me up and I brushed my teeth and washed my face. Then I got dressed. He did that as well, I grabbed my scratch pad and pencil then we were ready to go.

"No Tru ya can't go beybeh." I said trying to close the door without him getting out or smashed.

After I handled that, I walked outside and got in the car with Dre. I put on my seatbelt and Dre pulled off. I thought and thought about my next album.

"Black water,
Looking glass,
Know- know when? Know when wah come on Kay think faster!" I mumbled as I wrote the words down.

"Huh?" Dre asked raising his left eyebrow.

"Ya and that eyebrow." I said laughing.

"Wah ya mean?" He asked.

"Ya always raisin' that shit." I said smirking.

"Oh. I am?" He asked doing it again.

"Ya so adorable!" I semi yelled.

"I'm starting my next mixtape. I think I'll call it "Black Water"." I said smiling.

I did the hand gestures too. 🙌😂

"Oh, why? Sounds creepy." He said.

"Hmm, I just thought of it. I remembered something. I remembered that when I was a little girl, I used to go to the boardwalk at night with Chris and stare at the water. If I looked way out in the distance, it would look like the water wasn't moving." I said.

"I called it black water because at night, the water would always be dark and peaceful." I said smiling.

"Really creative." He said grabbing my hand.

He kissed it.

"We're here beybeh." He said opening his door.

He came around and opened mine for me and helped me out.

"Thank ya my big sexy king!" I said kissing his cheek.

"Yeah and about that..." he said scratching the back of his head.

"Wah?" I asked.