Chapter 38: Lost

Kayla- The Next Morning

"Kayla." August said sitting next to me at the kitchen table.

"What August!" I spat.

"Never mind." He stood up and walked away shaking his head.

I walked over to the shot cabinet and pulled out my alcohol and glass. Then I went to the table and continued to drink.

1 Hour Later

"Baby I kn- KAYLA!" He snatched my glass.

"Give it back!" I tried to snatch it.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the bottle. Then I started drinking from it. He snatched it back and poured it down the sink drain.

"Fuck you." I gave him the finger.

He picked me up and carried me to the living room couch. Then he straddled me and grabbed my wrists.

"Tell me, what the FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!" He demanded.

I laughed in his face.

"Oh beybeh if only ya knew! I'M IN A FUCKED UP SITUATION! I LOVE YOU!"
I kissed his lips roughly.

"So tell me so I can help you." He kissed my neck.

"Fuck me daddy." I took off his shirt and smirked.

Then I grabbed his dick through his pants.

1 hour Later

"OH YES DADDY! FUCKKK!" I screamed.

"Faster?" He asked.

"DEEPERRR!" I grabbed at the couch.

"Mom? August?" Dre said.

"KEEP GOING PAPI!" I screamed.

August pulled out and came all over me. He was trying to put his clothes back on but I got on my knees.

"Kayla!" He grunted pointing behind me.

I ignored him. When he came again, I turned around and saw Tru standing there in shock.

"Mom? What were you doing to August's penis? Were you eating it?" He asked staring at us.

August jumped behind the couch and hid there.

"No... Tru go clean your room!" I pointed up the stairs.

"Ok." He walked away.

"If it's that bad of a situation, you should tell me so I can help." August said out of nowhere.

"Sit down." I sighed and started getting dressed.

I sat next to him and looked down. He stared at me. Tears started welling up in my eyes.

"Chris-" I was cut off by Chris walking in and clearing his throat.

"Chris what?" He looked at me with an evil glare.

"Chris... and I made up. We're cool again." I smiled.

"Why was ya bout to cry?" Aug asked.

"Umm, cramps." I lied.

"You're not on your period." He tilted his head.

"Never mind." He sighed and rolled his eyes.

Then he got up and walked to the kitchen.

"I see ya stopped ya self." Chris walked over to me and pushed me back on the couch.

Then he kissed me all over. Next thing you know, I was silently crying and being raped.

"Ka-" August walked in.

"What the hell?!" He yelled.

"That's it, I'm leaving. I thought I could trust you Kayla but you- oooh! FUCK!" He punched a hole in the wall.

"And Chris! Wasn't we cool?" He shook his head.

Chris got off of me.

"Cool niggas don't take each other's bitch." Chris smirked pulling up his pants.

August punched Chris and they started to fight. I stood up and broke it up.

"STOP! MY 7 YEAR OLD SON IS HERE!" I screamed.

August and Chris stopped and stood apart.

"All these years we been through and now you fuck up. I was really ready to wife you Kaylanna. But you FUCKED IT UP!" He yelled throwing a small box at me.

"I'm done wit yo ass." He walked upstairs.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! YOU RUINED MY LIFE! WE COULD STILL BE BEST FRIENDS AT THIS DAMN MOMENT BUT YOU RAPED ME AND MY MAN THOUGHT I WAS CHEATING!" I screamed.

"So that's all ya wanted to be huh?" He smirked.

"Yes. I gave you that one chance that everyone deserves an you fucked up and lost an "important" piece of your life. Not only a best friend, but all my love and trust. You beat me and raped me. Then you killed your own child by continuing to beat the shit outta me! What's next? Does it happen again? Or is this all you're going to fuck up?" I sobbed.

He tried to hit me but as soon as he swung, I ducked and heard gunshots.