Chapter 36: Hermosa Rosa

Kayla

Aug started punching and kicking him.

"WAH THE FUCK WRONG WIT YA NIGGAHS?! DON'T KNOW HOW THE FUCK TO TREAT A WOMAN. Y'ALL SOME PUSSIES CUZ YA WOULDN'T DO ANOTHER MAN LIKE THAT. YA CAN GET YA ASS BEAT THE FUCK DOWN!" He yelled.

"SHE COULD'VE DIED BITCH!" August said letting Deandre go.

"Why the fuck would ya be dishonest to her like that? Ask her for a child and then go cheat on her." He said.

"Let me catch ya ass on the street. Umma kill ya lil 20 year old ass. Immature." He said.

"GONE GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!" He yelled pushing Dre.

Dre ran out of the room with a bloody nose, and both eyes black. I may call him panda. That's what he looks like now.

I gave August some water.

"Nah. I can't drink ya water. Ya need that. Ya got more? I need to take my medicine. I'm late on it." He said.

"Just drink that." I said.

"Aug?" I said.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"How come ya ain't tell me ya was on medication?" I asked.

"I ain't want ya to think I was some kind of mental freak. I got anger issues." He said.

"I never knew that." I said.

"Well, ever since I murdered my pet turtle because it wouldn't come out of its shell, I been taking medication. That was when I was 8." He said laughing.

I laughed too.

"I love ya." I said.

"I love ya too." He said.

His phone rung. He sighed, rolled his eyes and answered it.

"Wah?" He said annoyed.

"No I'm busy. Ain't I told ya stop callin' me?!" He semi yelled.

I tried to get out of the bed to get to him. I slowly walked over to him. I took his phone out of his hand and straddled him. I kissed his lips so soft. I hung up the phone and put my arms around his neck and he grabbed my waist.

"I can't fuckin' wait for ya to have this beybeh so I can fuck some sense into ya." He said smirking.

"Being pregnant is so fuckin' painful doe!" I said pouting.

"Ight it's time to get back in the bed for I get in trouble." He said.

I got up and he picked me up. Then he put me back in the bed.

"Who was ya talkin' to?" I asked.

"Just some hoe I used to fuck with. One of the ones who I said I thought were like ya." He said.

"Oh. Well if ya need my help getting her to quit, I can-" He cut me off.

"Nope. Ya need to stop beating' and cussin' at bitches." He said.

"Whatever." I said smirking.

"Don't whatever me bum!" He said mushing my head.

"Whatever niggah." I said.

I pulled his head down by his neck to act like I was gone kiss him. I slapped the back of his neck instead.

"FUCK!" He yelled.

I busted out laughing.

"That's just what the fuck ya get bitch!" I said.

"Now go sit ya ass down somewhere." I said pointing to a chair.

"Ok ma." He said rubbing his eyes.

"Love ya." I said.

"Love ya too." He said.

"So, will ya go back to Atlanta with me?" He asked.

"No." I said honestly.

"Why not?" He asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Because I can't handle these people. I'm leaving to go to Cali before I have the beybeh." I said.

"Really Kayla?" He asked sighing.

"Wah?" I asked.

"Why the fuck ya thought I came here?! If I knew ya wasn't gone I woulda forgot ya ass!" He semi yelled.

"ANTHONY CHILL THE FUCK OUT NIGGAH! DON'T RAISE YA DAMN VOICE AT ME!" I yelled.

"Know wah Kaylanna I'm done. I'm leaving." He said shaking his head.

"Au-" He cut me off.

"Leave it alone. Leave me alone, carry on with ya life." He said walking out.

"Aug. I wanted ya to come with me." I said starting to cry.

I laid down in the bed and stared at the ceiling. Then I cried myself to sleep.

The Next Day

"I'm not hungry." I said to the nurse.

"Miss Phillips, you have to eat before you take your medicine so we can release you soon." She said.

"Listen bitch, I said I don't want this nasty ass food. Just leave me the fuck alone." I said shoving the food away.

"Fine." She said grabbing the tray off my bedside table.

She walked out mumbling something.

"Ya can die and burn in hell bitch." I said.

Then I thought about August. I miss him. I started to cry harder and harder. I noticed a bouquet of roses in a vase on my windowsill. I watched the rain fall outside as. My tears fell as fast as that rain. Then I saw August's face in the glass reflection. I thought I was seeing things.

"I love ya August." I said in my shaky voice.

"I love ya too Kaylanna." He said.

I turned around and looked at him standing in the doorway. Then I started to sob.

"Stop cryin' beybeh." He said walking towards me.

He took off his shoes and got in the bed behind me. We sat up again the headboard where I was in his lap.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"I mean it." He added.

"I'll be ok." I said.

"Hermosa Rosa." He said looking at the roses.

"Did you put those there?" I asked.

"Yes." He said.

"Thank ya." I said.

He wiped my tears and kissed my forehead.

"I bet that if I'd left ya alone, none of this woulda happened. I'm so sorry. I love ya so much and I'll do anything to make ya happy again." He said holding my hand.

"I want to start over. Just ya, me, and our beybeh." I said.

"Anything for ya." He said.

"Thank ya." I said.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️