❤️Chapter 22: Date pt. 2?❤️❤️

Kayla

"What movie?" I asked as we were walking to the elevator.

"I don't know." Aug said.

"Well we did go out to catch up." I said.

"So then wanna do sum else?" He asked.

"Yeah, how 'bout we just go for a walk?" I asked.

"Ight cool." He said grabbing my hand.

"Wait I need to change my clothes first doe!" I said laughing.

"Ight let's go." He said.

We walked up to my condo and I unlocked the door and left my heels at the door.

"Be right back Aug." I said running up the stairs.

I looked in the guest room and Malia was sleep and Chris was watching TV.

"Hey, so now ya wanna listen to a niggah?" He asked.

"What ya mean, and why the hell ya in my house doin' that?" I asked disgusted.

"1, I told ya to be in before 10:30 and 2, cuz, I bought it." He said smirking.

"Whatever, and I'm going back out, on a walk." I said.

Before he said something else, I walked out of the room, then went to mine. I put my hair in a tight bun and put on my blue dress with my brown belt and my brown sandals. Then I went back downstairs to see August talking to Chris.

"Ight I'm ready." I said walking over to August.

"Yeah sure I'll keep an eye on her for ya." August said laughing.

I didn't find that funny.

"Let's go." I said slightly annoyed.

"Be good Kaylanna." Chris said smirking.

"Niggah go jack off ya ain't my daddy." I said.

"1, I don't jack off or masturbate, whatever ya females and others do, and 2, I am ya daddy cuz ya act like I own ya." He said with a heavy mug. 

August was trying not to laugh.

"Well the way ya kiss me and smack my ass ain't fatherly!" I semi yelled.

I walked out the door mad as a mofo.

"Damn Kayla." August said stepping out closing the door.

"Shit, Chris play too much!" I said leaning up against the wall.

"Ya still wanna go out?" He asked.

"Nah not really, ya can stay at my place until ya done on ya tour if ya like." I said looking at him.

"Sure but there's 1 thing I wanted to do tonight." He said.

"Oh August nah it's too early for that again!" I said.

"Nah not that, I just wanted to kiss ya lips again beybeh." He said.

"Ight, go get ya clothes from the hotel and I'll leave the door unlocked." I said.

"Cool." He said smiling at me.

I went inside and sat on the couch. Chris dumb ass came and laid across my lap.

"Chris get up!" I said trying to push him off me.

"I bought this couch." He said smiling.

"Well ya ain't bought my lap so get off me, I'm waiting on August." I said annoyed.

"What y'all finna do fuck?" He asked sitting up real fast.

"Hell no, I told him he could stay here until he done with tour." I said.

"Wah I told ya 'bout havin' boys over?" He asked.

"Oh so ya a girl now?!" I semi yelled.

"Please shut the fuck up!" I said pushing him on the floor.

He rolled his eyes and mumbled something.

"Good idea, maybe if ya keep rolling them shits, you'll find a brain in the back of ya head." I said pointing at his head.

"Whatever, I'm going to sleep." He said standing up.

"Bye îjit." I said crossing my legs and turning on the TV.

"Bye bookie." He said kissing my forehead.

I giggled and turned on some Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air. That's my show right there! Will sexy ass. I slightly closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

August

I quietly closed the door and seen Kayla was sleep. She look so beautiful in her sleep, I ain't gone wake her up. I picked her up bridal style and carried her upstairs to the last room down the hall with the black door, which had a blue K on it. I laid her on the bed and slipped her sandals off her feet. Then I unzipped her dress and carefully slipped it off of her. I couldn't help but to stare at her poppin' body. Especially because she only had on her bra, panties, and jewelry. She had developed the perfect tan, a bigger ass, and bigger boobs. She's beautiful. I took off her jewelry and cut the band she had around her hair and pulled the sheets back, then put her underneath. I took me a shower and got in the bed next to her and she climbed over on my bare chest and put her head in the crook of my neck. I kissed her forehead and drifted off to a deep sleep.
🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

Author-

August and Kayla swear they cute.

Chris retarded ass.

Kayla went off on Chris! 

Was Malia Chris's fuck and duck?

Comment loves! 😚😘😍🤗✌️